The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
hahahahaha yeah my wife keeps looking at me weird laughing every minute something crazy is posted!

luckily my husband went to bed ages ago (he gets up a 5) or he'd just be sat here shaking his head, thinking i'm getting worse, and thinking of sheep!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']oh you little minx's!

Could tell you that barbara has seen it - i sent her photos!!! lol!!!

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....embarassed.gif

hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo isnt dead, just people are not looking in the right places!

• Subscriber
hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo isnt dead, just people are not looking in the right places!

think you are right there Mac. Seem like people have just chilled out a bit and taking the time to get to know people and enjoy it all.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....embarassed.gif

lol!laugh.gif Sending you pics and have posted part of my arse on here too - i have no shame!

• Subscriber

[quote name=MacFoley]hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo isnt dead, just people are not looking in the right places!the zoo cant be dead! we wont allow it to die...ever

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....
embarassed.gif

lol!laugh.gif Sending you pics and have posted part of my arse on here too - i have no shame!

when was that lol!