The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley
']hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo isnt dead, just people are not looking in the right places!

the zoo cant be dead! we wont allow it to die...ever

right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']oh you little minx's!

Could tell you that barbara has seen it - i sent her photos!!! lol!!!

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....
embarassed.gif

lol!
laugh.gif
 Sending you pics and have posted part of my arse on here too - i have no shame!

when was that lol!

A bit ago, it is a pic of my u2 tattoo, in my profile too if you really want to see!!! luckily can't really tell it's my arse though

• Subscriber
now thats a tasteful tat! not like some of the horrid ones on a tat thread posted a while ago! nice message too!

Glad you like it. related it to my daughter and it was a gift from my husband 10 years since we met. Wanted U2 related but not obvious and in your face - well unless i stick my arse in your face!!!

hahahaha what a thought! right then mrs. sorry to be a party pooper, but im off to bed to think/dream up some more stuff to fry your brains with tomoz!

sleep tight and dont let the sheep shagger get ya! unless you need to flock!

BOOM CHA!

• Subscriber
hahahaha what a thought! right then mrs. sorry to be a party pooper, but im off to bed to think/dream up some more stuff to fry your brains with tomoz!

sleep tight and dont let the sheep shagger get ya! unless you need to flock!

BOOM CHA!

laugh.gif Don't worry not in hte habit of sticking my arse in people's faces!!! Guess i need to sleep, have to tutor at 7:30 tomorrow if the kid shows up so up at half six.

Look forwards to having my brain fried tomorrow!

Good night!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley
']hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo isnt dead, just people are not looking in the right places!

the zoo cant be dead! we wont allow it to die...ever

Too right mate! this zoo's not going anywhere!roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']oh you little minx's!

Could tell you that barbara has seen it - i sent her photos!!! lol!!!

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....
embarassed.gif

lol!
laugh.gif
 Sending you pics and have posted part of my arse on here too - i have no shame!

when was that lol!

A bit ago, it is a pic of my u2 tattoo, in my profile too if you really want to see!!! luckily can't really tell it's my arse though

Hey Zhiv, couldn't find that ass of yours, but I see you have a little 6 year old! I she off to any U2 shows with you??

My dad took me when I was 10 and there's been no looking back since!