Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

WTF???? I go to pick up my kids at school and return to read about pussies and asses . . . . missed some good conversation apparently!
I'm with you mate. You go to sleep, and wake up to find the Zoo's turned in to an episode of Benny Hill!

And I hated Benny Hill . . . . noooooooooooooo, it cannot turn into that!!!

And I hated Benny Hill . . . . noooooooooooooo, it cannot turn into that!!!
I can see it now,  Mac chasing Zhiv around a park in fast forward with that silly song playing in the back ground......laugh.gif

Is Zhivvy dressed as a nurse and Mac has close ups with pervert expressions???? ARGH!!!! You're going to give me nightmares!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Is Zhivvy dressed as a nurse and Mac has close ups with pervert expressions???? ARGH!!!! You're going to give me nightmares!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
HaHA!

Nightmares huh?

I'd bloody love to see that!

PMSLlaugh.gif

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Janette B']Is Zhivvy dressed as a nurse and Mac has close ups with pervert expressions???? ARGH!!!! You're going to give me nightmares!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

HaHA!

Nightmares huh?

PMSLlaugh.gif

I'm sure i'd look darn sexy in a nurse's outfit!!! I'll get practising running in circles around the park.

It wasn't me it was mac who started the pussy comments after I said my Zoo name is my cat's name.

And Mick my tattooed arse is in my pics - but not clearly an arse! lol!!!

And yes i do have a little one and she is going to her first U2 gig this summer!! She's coming to Hannover in red zone so she can get a great view but not ga. It's a couple of days after her 7th birthday. She doesn't know yet but will be rocking the night away when she gets there!! And she'd better enjoy it more than Miley Cyrus at christmas!!! And read about baby kicking during RATM. Her first gig was when i was about 5 months - we went to motorhead, but she didn't move much. The worse was about 7 months gone, we were at her godmother's birthday party in london at a club, with all the crap hard dance stuff and she wouldn't keep still - all sodding night!

wow, thats cool mick! been taken to your first u2-concert at 10!

i would love to have a memory like that! would have been round the time the red rocks concerts took place, wonder if they did any concerts in belgium round that time...

wow, thats cool mick! been taken to your first u2-concert at 10!

i would love to have a memory like that! would have been round the time the red rocks concerts took place, wonder if they did any concerts in belgium round that time...

I was a lucky boy.  My dear Mum was into fairness, and as my older brothers were going she made a special acception and let my dad take me too!  I'd just stolen my brothers Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum at the time and thought those guys in the cowboy hats were amazing. Never looked back on that thought either!laugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Janette B']Is Zhivvy dressed as a nurse and Mac has close ups with pervert expressions???? ARGH!!!! You're going to give me nightmares!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

HaHA!

Nightmares huh?

PMSL
laugh.gif

I'm sure i'd look darn sexy in a nurse's outfit!!! I'll get practising running in circles around the park.

It wasn't me it was mac who started the pussy comments after I said my Zoo name is my cat's name.

And Mick my tattooed arse is in my pics - but not clearly an arse! lol!!!

And yes i do have a little one and she is going to her first U2 gig this summer!! She's coming to Hannover in red zone so she can get a great view but not ga. It's a couple of days after her 7th birthday. She doesn't know yet but will be rocking the night away when she gets there!! And she'd better enjoy it more than Miley Cyrus at christmas!!! And read about baby kicking during RATM. Her first gig was when i was about 5 months - we went to motorhead, but she didn't move much. The worse was about 7 months gone, we were at her godmother's birthday party in london at a club, with all the crap hard dance stuff and she wouldn't keep still - all sodding night!

Nice to see we both took our unborn bubs to heavy metal concerts!

Now about that nurses uniform........ embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

Your duaghter is going to be blown away! But c'mon that Miley's all they seem to care about-  my neice was trying to teach me some Miley dance the other day, and she didn't believe me when I said her dad was famous for really bad country music and a bad hair-do when I was her age.