Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

Oh thanks - feeling all smiley and happy reading your lovely comments! I'll remember them tomorrow as my classes are ignoring me and not doing their work!!
Pay them no attention . . . they're so boring anyway all caught up in their hormonal agony . . . I nominate you for TEACHER OF THE YEARclap.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

xtraspicy62']
3580005923_783ba5b90a.jpg

What an amazing picture Spicy! And only doing what any friend would do smile.gif xxx

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy']Oh thanks - feeling all smiley and happy reading your lovely comments! I'll remember them tomorrow as my classes are ignoring me and not doing their work!!

Pay them no attention . . . they're so boring anyway all caught up in their hormonal agony . . . I nominate you for TEACHER OF THE YEARclap.gif

Bloody hormones lol!!! But teacher of the year - i like that!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

xtraspicy62']
3580005923_783ba5b90a.jpg

What an amazing picture Spicy! And only doing what any friend would do smile.gif xxx

But thank you xxx

yes, shes so hot, that when she went to bonos house, .......ummm, er, well,.....
That scenario happens in my head a lot!!! devil.gif

And my graffitti tuens up in another thread!!! yeah  - it's all over Dublin and now all over the Zoo!!!

hi zhivvy!! you are amazing...magnificent!!!

and she is comin over to visit us little, humble belgians in a month or so....i'll be selling her autographs and pics on e-bay...zootops get first changes!wink.gif but don tell her, hush..

Good job i didn't read that then!!! But please remember to only photograph my good side - the one from about 200 metres away, or after lots of wine then i won't care!!

Just over four weeks!!! Yeah!!!

[quote name=Zhivvy]Good job i didn't read that then!!! But please remember to only photograph my good side - the one from about 200 metres away, or after lots of wine then i won't care!!

shit! busted....wonder who told on me??

yes, it is getting so near now, zhiv! i'm waiting to get my work schedule on tuesday so i can make sure to be off from work that weekend.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
']Good job i didn't read that then!!! But please remember to only photograph my good side - the one from about 200 metres away, or after lots of wine then i won't care!!

shit! busted....wonder who told on me??

yes, it is getting so near now, zhiv! i'm waiting to get my work schedule on tuesday so i can make sure to be off from work that weekend.I hope you are - all i'll have to hijack your work, as well as these thread, your facebook comments, and maybe even the ferry on the way over!!!