HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

MacFoley

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scarlett_johansson_1.jpg

Scarlett Johannsen " It's OK Mick baby, come cuddle up to me and I'll protect you from all these crazy Bono lovers"

Ok Scarlett. I will.

wow i thought she had smaller boobies anyway why bring her into this she wanna do Bono as well lol

• Subscriber

Hey Bono, looks like you might need some help to get out of that dress....... Turn around and let me get you out of it!

• Subscriber

Claire T wrote
wow i thought she had smaller boobies anyway why bring her into this she wanna do Bono as well lol

Huumph.

No Clare, Bono gets Courtney Love, and you can see quite clearly he's just keeping Scarlett company until I get there!

scarlett-johansson-2435.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Claire T']

Hey Bono, looks like you might need some help to get out of that dress....... Turn around and let me get you out of it!laugh.gif

You know you've got it bad for Bono when you're happy to help him out of his drag.

Now Zhiv, would you help him take his makeup off - or would you leave it on???roll.gif

• Subscriber
laugh.gif

You know you've got it bad for Bono when you're happy to help him out of his drag.

Now Zhiv, would you help him take his makeup off - or would you leave it on???roll.gif

Depends - if his make is nicer than mine will have to remove it or i'd get jealous! but he does look quite good in that eye shadow - did i really just say that out loud!! embarassed.gif

Claire T wrote

Huumph.

No Clare, Bono gets Courtney Love, and you can see quite clearly he's just keeping Scarlett company until I get there!

scarlett-johansson-2435.jpg

ewww Courtney Love EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

Archived