HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

• Subscriber
get well and quickly Jess - you can't be ill this weekend! I will not allow it!!

I'm back home after 2 great nights at my friends - tired now though a a long journey back home - via my parents and to have lumps removed of my eye by electical currents! - and yes as painful as it sounds!!!

ouch ... hope it's better now !

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

it is better - but still a bit tender and have a very bloodshot eye because of the pressure which they had to put on it. So going to spend the day as Mrs Bono and wear my sunglasses the whole time, even indoors when i am shopping - but it's better than people seeing my vampire eye lol!! But don't worry it will be better by Friday!

And how is your cold Jess - better i hope?

• Subscriber
what!? 2 lumps? what are they frm, may i ask??

Nothing dangerous - just vanity really! Infected follicles on my eyelid - on my eye lash line and was uncomfortable so had it taken off!! Thinking bad idea at the moment! lol! But should be healed soon and then will be better

and if you've already gone to bed

love and hugs and sweet dreams xxx

• Subscriber

Hi Zhivvy ... glad your eye is better !

Still at home today, but soar throat is getting better. Got a spray-thing which seems to help quite well.

• Subscriber
Hi Zhivvy ... glad your eye is better !

Still at home today, but soar throat is getting better. Got a spray-thing which seems to help quite well.

So you have another day after today to get it gone! I'm sure you will - think of all those sweets to eat and that may help!!And now I need to go out shopping before we start the packing!! yeah!!!!

• Subscriber

Currently really regretting my eye!!! In pain! OUch!!! It hurts and throbs and is swollen!! And don't know how bono wears his shades inside - I can't see anything!!

need lots of sympathy!