HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So innocent til they get scared by a giant blue thing - and then they are screwed up for life!

it's probbably a goverment thingywhatsit to scare kids at a young age so they never do drugs lol

• Subscriber

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

Zhivvy']So innocent til they get scared by a giant blue thing - and then they are screwed up for life!

it's probbably a goverment thingywhatsit to scare kids at a young age so they never do drugs lol

Good idea, i can imagine my classes in the future - 'now kids, remember when you were young and got scared by that big blue thing on the telly. Well if you take drugs you will see it chasing you down the street!' - and lesson over!

if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

• Subscriber
if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

True, but saying that when i worked in a pru (for naughty excluded kids) the kids were foul mouthed, violent, had criminal records etc... but would sit and watch scooby doo every morning!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

True, but saying that when i worked in a pru (for naughty excluded kids) the kids were foul mouthed, violent, had criminal records etc... but would sit and watch scooby doo every morning!!

not really true i dont think.....................if you think about it, magic roundabout had dylan a hippy rabbit, who ate magic mushrooms, and was always sleeping and looked stoned! c'mon! and he-man, he was utter gay! and he had a big sword!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

I had those same kids . . . would watch just about anything really that didn't require thinking . . . littel beasts, lol!