Barbara is the best thing about Belgium!

Zhivvy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hi Barbara! Just want to add my 2 cents to your appreciation thread. I love reading your posts as you have a wicked funny sense of humor (that's a good thing, btw), you're a wonderful listener for my long drawn out whine-fests, lol, and I am so impressed at how you take such good care of your parents! Thank you for putting up with my too fast typing in counting and I think you should stop ironing and renovating (although you probably should finish that) so you can come and hang out more often . . . ")))))))))) xoxoxo

• Subscriber
Hi Barbara! Just want to add my 2 cents to your appreciation thread. I love reading your posts as you have a wicked funny sense of humor (that's a good thing, btw), you're a wonderful listener for my long drawn out whine-fests, lol, and I am so impressed at how you take such good care of your parents! Thank you for putting up with my too fast typing in counting and I think you should stop ironing and renovating (although you probably should finish that) so you can come and hang out more often . . . ")))))))))) xoxoxo
thanks for the compliment on my sense of humor.....i guess?

and i do like to be a listener, cause you girls have such interesting things to say... and i want to return the favour to all you who have been listening to my rants bout the house, jobchange, hospitalstories...

and i would like to spend more time her.. but you're right the house has to be finished too! so i'll try to combine all of it..

thanx for all the compliments and appreciation! i couldnt have dreamed this when i walked in here last september...a total newbie...

Love is in the zoo-aire, these last days! and i hope we all keep sharing it and keep this place alive...

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']Hi Barbara! Just want to add my 2 cents to your appreciation thread. I love reading your posts as you have a wicked funny sense of humor (that's a good thing, btw), you're a wonderful listener for my long drawn out whine-fests, lol, and I am so impressed at how you take such good care of your parents! Thank you for putting up with my too fast typing in counting and I think you should stop ironing and renovating (although you probably should finish that) so you can come and hang out more often . . . ")))))))))) xoxoxo

and i do like to be a listener, cause you girls have such interesting things to say... and i want to return the favour to all you who have been listening to my rants bout the house, jobchange, hospitalstories...

and i would like to spend more time her.. but you're right the house has to be finished too! so i'll try to combine all of it..

thanx for all the compliments and appreciation! i couldnt have dreamed this when i walked in here last september...a total newbie...

Love is in the zoo-aire, these last days! and i hope we all keep sharing it and keep this place alive...

barbara - i noticed that your beautiful thread was moving down so here is a big huge bump up there

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

As we still love you!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']Hi Barbara! Just want to add my 2 cents to your appreciation thread. I love reading your posts as you have a wicked funny sense of humor (that's a good thing, btw), you're a wonderful listener for my long drawn out whine-fests, lol, and I am so impressed at how you take such good care of your parents! Thank you for putting up with my too fast typing in counting and I think you should stop ironing and renovating (although you probably should finish that) so you can come and hang out more often . . . ")))))))))) xoxoxo

barbara - i noticed that your beautiful thread was moving down so here is a big huge bump up there

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

As we still love you! Yeah, so much activity, everything's going down, down, down . . . mine's all but disappeared. I wrote thank-you's to people, but bet they didn't see it. Hey, do me a favor and bump it up if you see it down too far and I'll bump up yours too since it would be unseemly to do it ourselves, LOL . . .  would like people to know I appreciated it!!!

Barbara, what do you mean, I guess? Of course having a sense of humor is a compliment, I find you very funny and that's a good thing, wouldn't want you to take it in any other way"))))))))))) 'cause you're terrific ")))))))))))

• Subscriber

having a sense of humor is always a good thing! w snt too sure bout the wicked-partwink.gif

off to bump you, janette...but somehow i think i'll be too late, cause so many peeps love you in here! bet they already bumped you up...

Archived