the" Janet, mom and zootop of the year"-thread!!

barbara1

• Subscriber

i met her in the zoo couple of months ago... she helped me save my bonzai (thanx for that, janette!!)

and i read the stories bout her daughter, and how she supports that great girl!! and all the time she spends at her sons practise (is it baseball, janette? not sure, i'm a total sports-nerd) and besides being such a perfect mom she still finds time to spend with us, to keep the counting goin and to do a perfect job keepin the house tidy (hmm)!

I LOVE YOU, JANETTE!! (oops now i did use the capitals, zhiv.... but for a special reason!!)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
i met her in the zoo couple of months ago... she helped me save my bonzai (thanx for that, janette!!)

and i read the stories bout her daughter, and how she supports that great girl!! and all the time she spends at her sons practise (is it baseball, janette? not sure, i'm a total sports-nerd) and besides being such a perfect mom she still finds time to spend with us, to keep the counting goin and to do a perfect job keepin the house tidy (hmm)!

I LOVE YOU, JANETTE!! (oops now i did use the capitals, zhiv.... but for a special reason!!)

Imagine waking up, bored.gif stumbling up the stairs to turn on the computer, kind of in a bad mood wth.gif, go to U2.com for a quick scan of the "headlines" and here's this . . . . WOW!!! You totally made my day banana.gifand put a smile on my face yay.gif- thanks for that I'll be back later, but off to school and then the dentist (I know, such excitement!) . . . just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know I saw it and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

Janette you are great. You make sure that I know when my numbers are messed up in counting and sort them out for me - although it did take you so long that there is more than one counting thread!!! And she always makes sure that I have a good letter on last letter lyrics, because she knows I like to write suggestive lyrics - because I am rude lol!!

And yes, she is a great mum with all the support that she gives to her lovely kids - and they are lovely because they have such a great mum!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name=xtraspicy62]shes always checking in with me to make sure I'm ok, just like my own mom, but my own mom doesnt do this, so I'll adopt jeannette...thats okay, spicy, you diserve a great mom like janette...as long as you promise to still share her with us!!

• Subscriber
shes always checking in with me to make sure I'm ok, just like my own mom, but my own mom doesnt do this, so I'll adopt jeannette...
I am so happy to be adopted by you, Spicy, my pleasure clap.gifand of course I will check on you . . . myself and many others care very much about you thumbsup.gif