the" Janet, mom and zootop of the year"-thread!!

barbara1

• Subscriber

[quote name=Janette B wrote:

jbarnych]How could I have not seen this until now? No matter, I'm here now. What can I say about Janette? She is a kind, caring person that I enjoy talking to her in the Zoo. She always made a point to ask how the ankle was healing after the Rose Bowl incident. Thanks so much for the concern, Janette! I hope that I will get to see you in Anaheim in June! thumbsup.gif We will definitely meet in Anaheim, absolutely, no doubts about it and we will hook up with LAWOMAN and U2IRELAND (thinks she's going?) and anyone else going too.  Now, of course, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you and your leg . . . are you kidding rolleyes.gif. . . the way you keep hurting it!!! Someone HAS to keep you healthy yay.gif

And us europeans want to know all the details as we have to wait so much longer to get our dates!!! And janette make sure she looks after that leg of hers!!! 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

jbarnych']How could I have not seen this until now? No matter, I'm here now. What can I say about Janette? She is a kind, caring person that I enjoy talking to her in the Zoo. She always made a point to ask how the ankle was healing after the Rose Bowl incident. Thanks so much for the concern, Janette! I hope that I will get to see you in Anaheim in June!
thumbsup.gif
We will definitely meet in Anaheim, absolutely, no doubts about it and we will hook up with LAWOMAN and U2IRELAND (thinks she's going?) and anyone else going too.  Now, of course, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you and your leg . . . are you kidding
rolleyes.gif
. . . the way you keep hurting it!!! Someone HAS to keep you healthy
yay.gif

And us europeans want to know all the details as we have to wait so much longer to get our dates!!! And janette make sure she looks after that leg of hers!!! 

I promise to watch after her legs, although she may think I'm odd staring at her that way, so will have to do it on the sly. I'll give you all the details that you want about the show . . . . you ought to just fly out and join us, lol

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

jbarnych']How could I have not seen this until now? No matter, I'm here now. What can I say about Janette? She is a kind, caring person that I enjoy talking to her in the Zoo. She always made a point to ask how the ankle was healing after the Rose Bowl incident. Thanks so much for the concern, Janette! I hope that I will get to see you in Anaheim in June!
thumbsup.gif
We will definitely meet in Anaheim, absolutely, no doubts about it and we will hook up with LAWOMAN and U2IRELAND (thinks she's going?) and anyone else going too.  Now, of course, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you and your leg . . . are you kidding
rolleyes.gif
yay.gif

I promise to watch after her legs, although she may think I'm odd staring at her that way, so will have to do it on the sly. I'll give you all the details that you want about the show . . . . you ought to just fly out and join us, lol

Ohhh I dream about being able to do that!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

thumbsup.gif
rolleyes.gif
yay.gif

Oh you should come out. Then you both can watch my legs. Maybe they'll do a trick or something. LOL

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

thumbsup.gif
rolleyes.gif
yay.gif

Oh you should come out. Then you both can watch my legs. Maybe they'll do a trick or something. LOL

Well then, not for the U2 gig, but for your performing legs, i will have to get out there!! but seeing i lost at bingo tonight and didn't win the lottery I will have to wait before i book that flight!

• Subscriber
I love you janette!!!!!!!!! And i just remembered something... Weren't you my adopted mum in here? I recall something like that... LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Vertigoed!!! cute.gifAnd, you bet I'm your Zoo mom yay.gif Weren't you trying to get your other mom, the real-life one LOL, to take you to the Anaheim show? It's been awhile, but am I remembering that correctly??? What ever happened with that??? Hope we get to meet you thumbsup.gif