the" Janet, mom and zootop of the year"-thread!!

barbara1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I was!! And she was going to say yes... Than decided i need to save money for film school instead ohwell.gif You know moms! lol tongue.gif

But the school i want to attend is in southern cali! So i'll make it out there eventually happy.gif

Film school sounds like a wonderful plan, Verigoed! Which film school are you considering?

UCLA does have a great program and I think alot of great filmmakers came out of that program... I was looking for a school that focused on just film though, I'm horrible with all the others subjects like english and science so i'd feel like i'd fail out of the general studies when i really want to learn film making, etc.

Now i've hijacked the thread :) sorry!

• Subscriber

Sounds like you found the right film school, then . . . oh, and don't worry about hijacking, lol, besides, I asked ")))

Btw, hurry up with film school 'cause Barbara and I have been discussing a film project over in Xanex and Wine and we need your expertise ")))

• Subscriber

yes!! i can picture it already: a film by vertigoed (or will you use your real name, liesl?lol!), based on a novel by zhivvy, casting: janette. starring meg ryan and .... others to be announced...

hurry up, or else meg is gonna be to old!

• Subscriber

Guess we will have to read the entire story so I will know who to cast . . . . is it just Zhivvy and goats, is there a male lead, how about the crazy French family? Zhivvy, we need another installment!