Attn:Animal/Dog Lovers!!! Please consider signing petition!

Saxlor

• Subscriber

Hi everyone!

I haven't been around in a while but I'm asking if anyone out there will please consider signing this petition.  It is in regards to a situation that I am personally familiar with and it is to request the Niagara County DA in NYS to seek charges against someone who was abusing and neglecting dogs in her RESCUE!  She herself was also a former cruelty investigator.  UNBELIEVABLE!  The NSPCA seized over 60 dogs!

It only takes a moment and it means so much!

THANK YOU!!!

http://www.thepetitionsit...t-stop-puppies#signature

I see. This is a serious problem that I personally detest. Animals have a right to exist too. Cats and dogs where not created so we can kill them and deny them a right to exist.  I truly detest the practices of evil people who do this. The Untied States government should rise up and protect all animals from being slaughtered and killed by these so call animal shelters. What right do they have to do this. I missed one dog by 5 minutes, I drove to the agency but they had put him to sleep 5 minutes prior.  My TV went blinking like "polterguist" when I he came to mind thoughts in the livingroom, then I find, my husband took him to the pound and he was being put to sleep. I drove fast there, but it was too late. He came to my thoughts when the tv went, so I tell you, God made this world for all of us to share, not for anyone entity to claim ownership and deny others the right of existence.  This is a serious problem here too. It is a disgrace that animals get killed, put to sleep. And the one I really detest is how they put that Florida woman to sleep by her husband's will, the one in a coma. I detest these kinds of practices. I give no one the right to "UNPLUG" me, except Bono, he can claim his right of my Essence and at that time everything else, the vessel and choose a garden for Realm.  He is worthy of Realm's praise.

Realmawake