Do you think normal people would like this?

Bonohood

I say ´normal` because I´m obviously not!

But I´m serious about my question, though.

I came across this site where you can customise

nice business cards, so I couldn´t resist trying this

photo of Mr. Bonohood standing beside this mural that

has Bono in it. I´m seriously thinking of ordering

a patch just for the laugh.

What do you think?

testpb.jpg

• Subscriber
I say ´normal` because I´m obviously not!

But I´m serious about my question, though.

I came across this site where you can customise

nice business cards, so I couldn´t resist trying this

photo of Mr. Bonohood standing beside this mural that

has Bono in it. I´m seriously thinking of ordering

a patch just for the laugh.

What do you think?

Get them!! They are great! happy.gif

Its a great idea.  Have you asked "Bono" how he feels. It is a business card. He is like a pass isn't he. He just feels like a Wave of energy that creates things, causes them to happen. I like him, he is so unique, so mysterious, so enchanting, I am forever enchanted by Prince Bono.

I want my mug with his picture, my phone with his pitch and voice and picture, my alarm, oh well, the alarm I get that thru telepathy, I sense him.  I mean, one should have this Love named Bono very close to my physical body, because anything is better than not having my Prince here. How can I ask the Prince to cross the bridge to where I am? Do you have any suggestions? I don't like the "things of this world" have raised a wall like the berlin wall against my Prince. That is evil. How can I break the wall so he can be freed to come and not be harrassed by this dark energies ( who use the vanities) his own things against him, wealth, power, fame, thats what I mean, they are evil energies, but I shall conquer my Prince and I shall touch him inside someday, he shall escape and come to see us here; they who work so hard to keep him from meeting his Realm. Their dark energies only make me love him more. Its a fight for the Prince forever with them.

Realmawake

I have so many mixed feelings on this topic, I can't believe you would pay for that...

Ok I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but if you're gonna spend money on something like that at least give it to me! I could do something way better than that.

If people are gonna give you the weird look once they see your card at least make it worthy.