Is it iTunes or U2 ripping us off?

Zefrin

Does anybody know if it is iTunes or U2 themselves who decide if an individual track off an album is only available with (the dreaded) "Album Only".Sick of being ripped off. I have bought the album on CD and have no desire to pay for the full album so I can download the extras. And what gives with theAmericans getting the alt version of the NLOTH title track and not the Brits in the Deluxe edition.

U2. They don't have to agree to this, but they do. I guess they figure the way to make up for the downloaders who don't pay is to make their biggestfans pay for the same music twice.

Just like on the new tour, we'll pay top dollar for the cheap seats only to find all the best seats selling for 8 times face value on the auction siteswithin 3 minutes of the "public" sale going live. It's a sign of the greed of the Obama era, I guess.

alt version of NLOTH track?

This whole different tracks thing is stupid, like on HTDAAB and Fast Cars... I'm sorry, I'm a U2 fan, a big one, I have purchased all their studio andlive albums and I even got Wide Awake In America that sells here for the same price as full length album even though it only has four tracks, but I downloadedFast Cars illegally, cause it's just fucking unfair that they released that in just some places. If they don't like that, they can sue me, but I thinkthey would make everybody happy if they just stopped with this silly crap.

I love U2, but sometimes they have or accept the most retarded ideas on album selling strategies.