Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

barbara1']but she's not in bikini, kris....and there's only one...so sorry to point that out to you
tongue.gif

But I'm not Bono and not so interesting that two girls would like to be in my company at the same time :D

but at least she chose your company for who you are, kris! not for your famousity, posh car or luxery boat or something like that....at least i expect you don have those??

Liam is a drunk. He talks weird shit when drunk.

i know what kris is gonna reply here: don we all??

god will people get off the photo thing? lmao... everytime bono does something goofy on a vacation trip, it gets all over the magazines and net and people go nuts about it. yeah.. a goofy pic of him with fans.

god will people get off the photo thing? lmao... everytime bono does something goofy on a vacation trip, it gets all over the magazines and net and people go nuts about it. yeah.. a goofy pic of him with fans.

They were NOT fans they apparently knew him from some place and put them on their facebook account to show everyone! lol

Bono got sucked in but hey if he's that desperate! ( can't remember what interview it was think it was in Spin magazine he actually said they cropped everyone else out that were there in the photos  roll.gif)

liams a drunken nutcase who talks nonsense bullshit since 1994. why do people take him so seriously still?

i dont think liam even takes liam seriously. 

bono likes to take goofy pics with fans... 2 happen to be women. oh noes. oh my godz. (and no, that is not his daughter, as someone once speculated a while back. think its just some random fans. )

u2.com's membership thing is overpriced for its lack of many things and lack of real updates and delayed updates, and crappy software issues... and kinda whatthefuck member gifts. but thats nothing new. and who cares. dont really even think the band has much to do with that now that i think about it, but dont know how that crap works, and again, dont care. lol. BUT, but... but... i will say Artificial Horizon is a very nice and kickass remix cd and this is a very great start. they should do stuff like that more often. so, thats a step in the right direction. lol

you woke up too late. all the things came with atomic bomb and the vertigo accessoiries.. and you alimented for it

admit it

oh dear. The photo makes me laugh. I don't take it seriously. It's very "rock star" to do and ridiculous at any age. Who the hell else besides a rock star could get away with it?

Cancel your subscriptions if you're so unhappy.

I'm having fun here and I feel no need to defend my interest in the band or their music because the enjoyment is for me and me alone.

you woke up too late. all the things came with atomic bomb and the vertigo accessoiries.. and you alimented for it

admit it

don't understand ya....

oh dear. The photo makes me laugh. I don't take it seriously. It's very "rock star" to do and ridiculous at any age. Who the hell else besides a rock star could get away with it?

Cancel your subscriptions if you're so unhappy.

there you go, bash and mac...the comment you were expecting to get eventually.....

not the one you were waiting for though?