Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

oh dear. The photo makes me laugh. I don't take it seriously. It's very "rock star" to do and ridiculous at any age. Who the hell else besides a rock star could get away with it?

Cancel your subscriptions if you're so unhappy.

I'm having fun here and I feel no need to defend my interest in the band or their music because the enjoyment is for me and me alone.

well thats just a cop out right there "cancel your subscription" its non-refundable.

no-ones asking you to justify yourself or your interest in the band.

i've been into this lot since Boy so i know what im talking about here the band have become over-hyped greedy and they have a shit website that people pay good money for and what do they get in return an "exclusive" re-mix cd of tunes already out there that you can download for nothing, a website that does not work properly, a website thats last wioth all the exclusives. if your happy with that then fair play to ye.

you said you back on tracks with atomic bomb well that' s the golden commercial age.. You have reasons to get angry but are you sure your reasons are good ones

you said you back on tracks with atomic bomb well that' s the golden commercial age.. You have reasons to get angry but are you sure your reasons are good ones
sorry you lost me with the first line.

the second sentence however yeah my reasons are good ones no-one has yet to come on and give good reasons as to why i am wrong on this.

liams a drunken nutcase who talks nonsense bullshit since 1994. why do people take him so seriously still?
i dont think liam even takes liam seriously. 

bono likes to take goofy pics with fans... 2 happen to be women. oh noes. oh my godz. (and no, that is not his daughter, as someone once speculated a while back. think its just some random fans. )

u2.com's membership thing is overpriced for its lack of many things and lack of real updates and delayed updates, and crappy software issues... and kinda whatthefuck member gifts. but thats nothing new. and who cares. dont really even think the band has much to do with that now that i think about it, but dont know how that crap works, and again, dont care. lol. BUT, but... but... i will say Artificial Horizon is a very nice and kickass remix cd and this is a very great start. they should do stuff like that more often. so, thats a step in the right direction. lol

I didn't say it was his daugher I said they looked around the same age.  Read my post again.

liams a drunken nutcase who talks nonsense bullshit since 1994. why do people take him so seriously still?
i dont think liam even takes liam seriously. 

bono likes to take goofy pics with fans... 2 happen to be women. oh noes. oh my godz. (and no, that is not his daughter, as someone once speculated a while back. think its just some random fans. )

u2.com's membership thing is overpriced for its lack of many things and lack of real updates and delayed updates, and crappy software issues... and kinda whatthefuck member gifts. but thats nothing new. and who cares. dont really even think the band has much to do with that now that i think about it, but dont know how that crap works, and again, dont care. lol. BUT, but... but... i will say Artificial Horizon is a very nice and kickass remix cd and this is a very great start. they should do stuff like that more often. so, thats a step in the right direction. lol

I didn't say it was his daugher I said they looked around the same age.  Read my post again.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

scout6']oh dear. The photo makes me laugh. I don't take it seriously. It's very "rock star" to do and ridiculous at any age. Who the hell else besides a rock star could get away with it?

Cancel your subscriptions if you're so unhappy.

there you go, bash and mac...the comment you were expecting to get eventually.....

not the one you were waiting for though?

yep the normal common answer when someone does not have a decent thing to say.

because you complain it s nice but you don't belong to the solutions but you re part of the problem.. i mean u had to make that change during the vertigo and you didn't also it s never too late if you don't give up you still have a chance but at moment you need to reconsider the how and the why .. but you know we just talk .. nothing really matters ..

because you complain it s nice but you don't belong to the solutions but you re part of the problem.. i mean u had to make that change during the vertigo and you didn't also it s never too late if you don't give up you still have a chance but at moment you need to reconsider the how and the why .. but you know we just talk .. nothing really matters ..
ok part of what problem that a band that i love is taken over by corporate greed that the website that uses thier name is a piece of crap.

i can only assume that english may not be your first language (no insult intended) and maybe something is getting lost in translation here?