Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']but lets not stray here bash! lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

u2 are becoming greedy. im just waiting for people to come on here and debate!

lol...ok mate,.....

yeah it'll be interesting to see when the "u2 can do no wrong" mob get here.

and it'll be interesting to see if anyone can defend this.

You called Barry wink.gif 

Not even going to try to defend this one. Looks like eventhing's about the money mate. Sucks really.

Heya lads.

As much as I still love the band, etc etc, sadly I have to agree.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

CDs with content that as collectors etc we've already owned for years, DVD rips, a metal card and now I have 2 presale codes for a tour which has been deemed too expensive to even bring to the county where I live.

And to put a way better version of the fan gift on sale to anyone just hammers it home.

I hate to think that it's hit a point in time where it's embarrasing to be a U2 fan, but how many people now tell you when you mention U2 that "Bono is a c@#t"? I had someone tell me that just last night.

It's a shame to think he's become one of the most despised figures on the planet, and so have the other 3 just by proxy.

I loved the last album, loved the last tour, look forward to new music, and as much as I hate using the following term, it's true.

U2 have sold out.

Heya lads.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

CDs with content that as collectors etc we've already owned for years, DVD rips, a metal card and now I have 2 presale codes for a tour which has been deemed too expensive to even bring to the county where I live.

And to put a way better version of the fan gift on sale to anyone just hammers it home.

I hate to think that it's hit a point in time where it's embarrasing to be a U2 fan, but how many people now tell you when you mention U2 that "Bono is a c@#t"? I had someone tell me that just last night.

It's a shame to think he's become one of the most despised figures on the planet, and so have the other 3 just by proxy.

I loved the last album, loved the last tour, look forward to new music, and as much as I hate using the following term, it's true.

U2 have sold out.

and to add ontop of that, what liam gallagher says of bono is true really, just no one has the balls to come out and say it in the real world.

Liam savages U2

Dotmusic, March 19, 2010

Liam Gallagher has launched a scathing attack on U2, insisting he has never met anyone who likes them. Skip related content

The former Oasis frontman claims that Bono and co have to bribe people to attend their concerts and buy the band's records.

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mick james']Heya lads.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

U2 have sold out.

and to add ontop of that, what liam gallagher says of bono is true really, just no one has the balls to come out and say it in the real world.

Liam savages U2

Dotmusic, March 19, 2010

Liam Gallagher has launched a scathing attack on U2, insisting he has never met anyone who likes them. Skip related content

The former Oasis frontman claims that Bono and co have to bribe people to attend their concerts and buy the band's records.

A case of the Cock calling the kettle black huh?

It used to be a case of jealousy when people used U2 as whipping boys to get themselves hype, and most of what Liam spouts is shit.

But he kinda has a point.

It just turning into a fucking puppet show.

And if folks like us -  some of the worlds biggest fans - are saying this, then it's pretty bloody sad.

mick james']Heya lads.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

U2 have sold out.

Liam savages U2

Dotmusic, March 19, 2010

Mac. I think Liam's being a dickhead again. Really between him and his brother they are the bookends of stupidity.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james']Heya lads.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

U2 have sold out.

Liam savages U2

Dotmusic, March 19, 2010

It used to be a case of jealousy when people used U2 as whipping boys to get themselves hype, and most of what Liam spouts is shit.

And if folks like us -  some of the worlds biggest fans - are saying this, then it's pretty bloody sad.

yeah dude, liam is a cock, but he has a point.

back in the day i used to look at my u2 posters on my wall, thinking they are 4 humble men on a mission, how i wish i saw them play in 3 foot away from me. now the latter has been fulfilled (radio one winner) the myth is no more of u2. now i see them as 4 fat cats licking our cream.

i dont want to admit it mate, but yeah they are not the same band they were, hopefully the shit sales of horizon might kick some warning buttons for them. another shit sellling album they could be well and truly over.

fans are not going to stick around for zootopia gifts in 5 years time.

i can see this on the horizon though..................

next years zootopia gift, a dvd rip from the 360 dvd show coming out soon. great...............eyes.gif

[quote name='kings wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james']Heya lads.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

U2 have sold out.

Liam savages U2

Dotmusic, March 19, 2010

Mac. I think Liam's being a dickhead again. Really between him and his brother they are the bookends of stupidity.

yeah he is a cock!

but dude i just thought, people say u2's live shows are what makes them..................

3 ticket prices for the 360 tour? hmmmmmmm

but if u2 keep playing the same old set, with the same old songs, to be honest, im not bothered about seeing them live on the next tour, even if it comes in a different wrapper (stage effects etc)

for a band of over 30 years of material, to play the same old boring washed up songs, and charge lots of money for tickets, come on lads!

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james']Heya lads.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

U2 have sold out.

Liam savages U2

Dotmusic, March 19, 2010

back in the day i used to look at my u2 posters on my wall, thinking they are 4 humble men on a mission, how i wish i saw them play in 3 foot away from me. now the latter has been fulfilled (radio one winner) the myth is no more of u2. now i see them as 4 fat cats licking our cream.

i dont want to admit it mate, but yeah they are not the same band they were, hopefully the shit sales of horizon might kick some warning buttons for them. another shit sellling album they could be well and truly over.

next years zootopia gift, a dvd rip from the 360 dvd show coming out soon. great...............eyes.gif

Agreed.

But it's true hey - if peeps like you, Bash, AG, Kings etc and myself who've passionately loved the band forever, and have stuck with them through the years with all the other bullshit that could have put us off, and didn't, feel like this then where does the band go from here?

It's kinda like having to admit that Superman is actually a pussy.

edit - and Mac my man, at least they took the same old setlist to your parts.  They can't even be arsed coming here.

And I know you know how much support Aussies have given the band.

mick james']Heya lads.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

U2 have sold out.

Liam savages U2

Dotmusic, March 19, 2010

But the thing is some folk (and by that i mean subbys to here not the fuckwits who just come on to have a pop if you pardon the pun) have had the balls to say such things but have been ridiculed by folk and other people have been to scared to say anything in fear of getting roasted.

and Mick i know you guys down under would be happy if they just done one gig in Oz but it seems to me that they did not figure out all the logistics for this tour. you guys would be happy to see them with out the stage they are touring with.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james']Heya lads.

This site is bullshit.

$50 for what?

U2 have sold out.

Liam savages U2

Dotmusic, March 19, 2010

next years zootopia gift, a dvd rip from the 360 dvd show coming out soon. great...............
eyes.gif

Agreed.

But it's true hey - if peeps like you, Bash, AG, Kings etc and myself who've passionately loved the band forever, and have stuck with them through the years with all the other bullshit that could have put us off, and didn't, feel like this then where does the band go from here?

It's kinda like having to admit that Superman is actually a pussy.

edit - and Mac my man, at least they took the same old setlist to your parts.  They can't even be arsed coming here.

And I know you know how much support Aussies have given the band.

Well Mick Superman is a pussy Wolverine could kick his ass.......lol

on the Aussie thing Bono has stated many times in concerts and in the press how much the band love you guys well BONO nows the time to show it.