Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

mummy wrote:

utwothefly']... last time i looked at myself i didnt see a mug in the mirror....

Jeez, the wit in here tonight is fantastic!
laugh.gif

na... not much wit... but its nice and friendly up here

that's because we are all drunk! laugh.gifthey put 10% on cider today in the UK... was it just luck i had a few in the fridge already??!!, saw that one coming :D

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

mummy wrote:

utwothefly']... last time i looked at myself i didnt see a mug in the mirror....

laugh.gif

that's because we are all drunk!
laugh.gifthey put 10% on cider today in the UK... was it just luck i had a few in the fridge already??!!, saw that one coming :D

that's a lot! hope they don't do that to my wine lol!

[quote name='tongue.giftongue.gifPanth wrote:

MacFoley']this is no longer a discussion i see, alot of people getting their nickers in a twist.

i think people need to either turn off the zootopia, or grow up because we are grown ups are we not?

bash intended to make some critical points to be debated with in a sensible manner, yeah some laughs are good like the pics in the previous page but there are little nasty digs i feel.

we are zootops are we not? then lets act like zootops! instead of acting like a bunch of whiney coldplay fans!

NERRRRRRDDDDDDD RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif kiss me arse!

[quote name='Panth wrote:

MacFoley']this is no longer a discussion i see, alot of people getting their nickers in a twist.

i think people need to either turn off the zootopia, or grow up because we are grown ups are we not?

bash intended to make some critical points to be debated with in a sensible manner, yeah some laughs are good like the pics in the previous page but there are little nasty digs i feel.

we are zootops are we not? then lets act like zootops! instead of acting like a bunch of whiney coldplay fans!

I just think its stupid that some blame U2 for how their music is sold on iTunes.

They called me one of 'those' fanboys and u2 must Love me then.  And personally, yeah, I'm sure they do cuz I don't piss and whine and bitch about their ever word and movement.  Criticism is one thing, bombarding people with it is becomes a nuisance.

i agree with you there p man! thing is window in the skies, is it worth getting all heated about? wink.gif

utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

mummy wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they put 10% on cider today in the UK... was it just luck i had a few in the fridge already??!!, saw that one coming
:D

wine was 100%.... and extra taxes on compulsive game players :P

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Panth wrote:

I just think its stupid that some blame U2 for how their music is sold on iTunes.

They called me one of 'those' fanboys and u2 must Love me then.  And personally, yeah, I'm sure they do cuz I don't piss and whine and bitch about their ever word and movement.  Criticism is one thing, bombarding people with it is becomes a nuisance.

i agree with you there p man! thing is window in the skies, is it worth getting all heated about? wink.gif

I bought 'the complete u2' on itunes and lost it all cos im an idiot for not backing it up. Its not there now.... but i never blamed u2 for that... even though i was so pissed. i called itunes and they offered me all the albums back even though they didnt have to :)

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

mummy wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they put 10% on cider today in the UK... was it just luck i had a few in the fridge already??!!, saw that one coming

wine was 100%.... and extra taxes on compulsive game players :P

help! I'm screwed! happy.gif

I tried to download Window in the Skies recently from iTunes and noticed it was blocked for single download - you had to buy the entire greatest hits album. Who does this hurt? - the longtime fans like me who have already bought and paid for the greatest hits when they were released on their original albums. That's Disgraceful!!

thats strictly itunes and their deal. not the band. learn how itunes works. 

if you want the song, go get it off someone here or interference somewhere. 

oh and for the record.. Window in the Skies kicks fucking ass and I still dont give a flying hemmorhoid shit ass turd what anyone thinks. :D

I'll just leave this here for your viewing pleasure ;P

e0k38m.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OH GOD, I REMEMBER THAT FROM WAAAAY BACK! LMAO... THAT THING CRACKS ME THE FUCK UP, LMAO.

anyone have the bono/geldof one still? not sure if that was here or the other place. lmao

utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

mummy wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wine was 100%.... and extra taxes on compulsive game players
:P

help! I'm screwed! happy.giflol

well... at least your getting some :P lol