Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Panth']someone said 'hooter'?

parp!

boobs.....

anyways lets try and get as many unhappy with the service folk as possible.

I really hope that something gets done about this.. and maybe the thread Mick has started will make a difference.. but I can't help feeling that the powers that be really couldn't care less.. sad really..

I really hope that something gets done about this.. and maybe the thread Mick has started will make a difference.. but I can't help feeling that the powers that be really couldn't care less.. sad really..
sorry to say this but i do agree Dawn i don't think they really give a monkeys about the folk on here to tell the truth.

thing is they will probably do something like put out some unreleased stuff on here just to appease folk and like normal it will all be forgotten.....hope thats not the case though.

they do care about us basher...one of the mods sent me a PM asking if i was alright when i was down a little while back...it was touching...

They said we are like family here, and its true my friend, Basher!

other mods helped me with general questions regarding how to use this thread...

they do care, really...

they do care about us basher...one of the mods sent me a PM asking it i was alright when i was down a little while back...it was touching...

They said we are like family here, and its true my friend, Basher!

other mods helped me with general questions regarding how to use this thread...

they do care, really...

No no it's not the mods im talking about i've stated several times they get as frustrated about this place not working properly as we do......no i mean whoever runs this place now doesn't give a toss as long as the money comes in.

i tell ye what though if we are all family in here i want to divorce the lot of ye Macauley Culkin style yer the most dysfunctional family ever.......roll.gif

OMG!-WHO IS RUNNING THIS PLACE???

WHO ARE YOU, WHO WHO WHO WHOWHO?

I REALLY WANNA KNOW!!

OMG!-WHO IS RUNNING THIS PLACE???

WHO ARE YOU, WHO WHO WHO WHOWHO?

I REALLY WANNA KNOW!!

it's me im in total control i go around deleting posts and not letting folk on here its what i do im a madman.......roll.gif

Oh and Ceallach's in on it as well shes as daft as me.......tongue.gif