Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Claire T']*puppy dog eyes*

and what's wrong with mocking bono

it's my fave past time

tongue.gifwink.gif

Hey Claire, looks like we have the same hobby!roll.gif

The best mates are the ones you can take the piss out of, yeah?

was sich liebt das neckt sich....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mick james wrote:

Claire T']*puppy dog eyes*

and what's wrong with mocking bono

it's my fave past time

tongue.gifwink.gif

Hey Claire, looks like we have the same hobby!
roll.gif

The best mates are the ones you can take the piss out of, yeah?

was sich liebt das neckt sich....

The quarrel of lovers is the renewal of love.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

barbara1']yes-yes.

and i did think the lady bo-bo picture was funny... i can take quite a bit of humor...even when you guys are mocking my beloved b-man
wink.gif
 thanx for the respect , mick, seriously, you always stay respectful and friendly in your posts even if you're obviously pissed! i admire you for being able to point out your thoughts and feelings like that.

As always Mick, you rocked those responses to djscottu2 and Anjana. You see that Barbara says the same as I about you being respectful and friendly in your posts
:P
When people get kicked in the teeth by some of the other passionate posters in this thread, they just put their fingers in their ears and leave the thread. Your approach is much more effective.
Heya Tommy! And heya Babs.

And cheers :)

But it's no good having a debate on the matter if  we don't allow all sides to have their say.

Even if everyone knows that me, Basher, Mac and the gang are right.

(I joke, I joke......laugh.gif)

No..No..No! I haven't had a nickname since I was a kid. So, it's Tommy now... hmmm, alright it's growing on me.

Well, I dont come on here much now, because Im bored with it mainly!! I dont really have any techy issues....apart from never receiving u2.com emails! But when I read through the threads, nothing interests me! Most of my zoo friends are on facebook, so we catch up on there. I paid up $50 in December, got another pre-sales code which to me is useless as there are no more uk dates, so I gave it away. I got the CD which is ok....but not worth $50!!!

I dont think I'll be resubbing end of this year...unless they add something to the site which draws me in. I think as regards to u2.com.....they need to go away and dream it all up again! ;-)

Hey bottom line is...  if your not happy... dont renew. I dont know what you people are looking for...  U2 is a business, just like any band is a business. With the way music/CD sales are today, the music industry is dying. I will resubscribe again. Im not saying your opinions are wrong, but if your that unhappy and dont want to pay... dont renew.  There are a lot of U2 haters out there...  I am still a Huge fan and would hate to see these guys stop doing what they do best,  make great music together. You have a choice wether you want to pay the fee or not, so if you dont like it...  dont renew
See now thisd kind of bollocks is the typical cop out i expect from folk who don't have anything to use to defend this place " if your unhappy don't renew" right throughout this last week or so a lot of folk have been trying to act in the best interests of thier friends then we get a twat like you come along with the often used "well leave" NO you leave go on.....

don't vcome onto here and tell people not to come here who the hell are you to do that????????

i get what you're saying, mick! and i can very well imagine how the people who cant get in must feel, cause for couple of days in october last year, i had no access to my home. because of those people i signed your thread.

but i do have a problem with the way things are put in some posts.... like adjana says its fine to demand the things you expect cause you paid for them. but it should be fine too, to just be happy with this site....

you say:" ofcourse it is!" but some posters said/insinuated that the ones who didnt complain were either just to chickenshit to do so or else member of the 'u2-can-do-no-wrong-club'... it seems that many 'old' members have a prob with acknowledging another view but their own, when it comes to this tour, album, bono's charitywork, and finally this site. and thats a shame....

but some posters said/insinuated that the ones who didnt complain were either just to chickenshit to do so or else member of the 'u2-can-do-no-wrong-club'..

Yep that was me and i stand by it.....

lets face facts ok $50 to join gets you what????

a site where a lot of stuff has not worked in over a year

an "exclusive subscribers" cd which is being pressed onto vinyl for all and sundry to buy

a pre-sale code for a stadium tour????......it would be useful in an arena tour where space is limited but not a stadium tour you could pick tickets up no problem.

decent lack of news exclusives competitions etc etc etc..

do i really need to go on.

if people are happy with having an under functioning website then fine more fool you. but there are people on here who pay good money and want what it says on the tin........this site should be taken to the trades description offices for misleading people.

As always Mick, you rocked those responses to djscottu2 and Anjana. You see that Barbara says the same as I about you being respectful and friendly in your posts :P When people get kicked in the teeth by some of the other passionate posters in this thread, they just put their fingers in their ears and leave the thread. Your approach is much more effective.

Hardly!  Expressed a view. Just don't entirely agree. Done. 

In fairness, Bash and Mick are spot on. The site is sub standard, its a product and if its not up to scratch something has to be done. My sub ran out last week and couldnt give two shits about it... There are other factors in my decision not to renew but mainly its just not worth it. 40 euro or whatever it is i can spend on pokemon cards and Happy Meals...

And as for the music industry dying on its arse due to lack of cd sales etc etc... ME HOLE!!! Piracy has been around for years, as tommy tiernan said, " We all remember the big scandal of taping songs off the radio!" 15-20 quid for a mass produced bit of plastic and a case?? I'd say theyre losing their bollix alrite....

Sites not good enough, hasnt worked right for ages and its not really all that great. Simple.

and thats why i always said ye were a ride Danny......roll.gif

did someone take offense to the BonoGaga pic?! oh pleaaase....

LAUGH!

Fungy it's mental isn't it.....god help anyone who tries to make fun of the messiah eh.....