Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

and thinking about it mick you have to pay extra if you want breathe, the whole show! madness!

so info on super deluxe waiting to be up..........................
fully autographed perhaps?

Comes with a maltese terrier?

Includes a Russian bride?

lol

and this is why next year I'm going to the Spanish Grand Prix and have 3 days of f1 fun

Seriously people say F1 is exspensive but hey get more for my money than U2

What I also find totally disgraceful, everyone, is that people who subscribe won´t get their free CD offer.... it has recently happened to a friend in Rio. She subscribed on Nov 4 and still hasn´t received it. I contacted Fanfire on her behalf today. Let´s see what they say. 

Just a quick update: Fanfire got back to my friend and said they shipped her CD on March 3. Hope everyone is keeping well. 

and thinking about it mick you have to pay extra if you want breathe, the whole show! madness!
That's just plain rude.

So every version except the standard DVD has Breathe though as far as I can tell?

But to remove the intro and put it as an extra is mind boggling.

I'll go for the Blu-Ray me thinks.  One disc and with all the (standard non- rich-person) extras

to be honest i think not having the full concert on all disks is making me not want to buy it anyway! I'm not rich I don't have a job at the moment and to be honest why should I pay for something that isn't what it says on the tin

a 360 concert!

and i'm not just saying that for the sake of saying it but I really wanted the DVD to show my mum what the whole point of seeing U2 live was about so she'd understand me going to Vienna to see them this year and Dublin last but what's the point if the start of the gig isn't there!

to be honest i think not having the full concert on all disks is making me not want to buy it anyway! I'm not rich I don't have a job at the moment and to be honest why should I pay for something that isn't what it says on the tin

a 360 concert!

and i'm not just saying that for the sake of saying it but I really wanted the DVD to show my mum what the whole point of seeing U2 live was about so she'd understand me going to Vienna to see them this year and Dublin last but what's the point if the start of the gig isn't there!

It makes no sense that they would remove a pivotal part of the concert and tour from the main film and hide it under some extras menu somewhere.

There is no point in this IMO and is just plain stupid.

yes well i'm just gonna sit and wait and see what people say about it even before thinking of getting it

$40 for the Deluxe at the U2 Shop.

Seems like Mary and I guessed right about the April Fools joke!

Pretty good way to rile up a bunch of already pissed off fans!

Do you think it's Bono getting us back for this thread?laugh.giflaugh.gif

a 360 concert!

zoo live in sydney-tryin to throw your cuts arms - cut

boston show-not full show and edited with two nights shooting

slane castle-mysterious ways-cut bonus track

under a blood red sky-i fall down-cut (missing footage)

milan vertigo-cut to shreads, only 10 tracks

vertigo chicago-not full show edited with two nights shooting

ONLY popmart is the full show, and even that was edited because larry drops a stick on new years day, bono tells off a fan for pointing a laser stick at him.

360 why should it be any different to have a track cut?!roll.gif

(i agree its lame!)

and i was thinking right, the set on the new dvd..................

songs on there like elevation (on every previous dvd)

until the end of the world (on nearly every u2 live dvd released)

in a little while (could be a skipper)

sunday bloody sunday (do we need it again on dvd)

mysterious ways (zootv, popmart, slane castle, vertigo chicago)

there are probably more.

although the dvd clip looks wicked, i would prefer a dvd with songs we didnt get to see much of...........

electrical storm

desire

angel of harlem

what else were their suprise songs? im stuck here!roll.gif