Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

[quote name='mick james wrote:

thegrockinthefrock']Alright Mick..how you doing matey?

I know what y ou mean. I don't begrudge them the money, they've worked for it so fair play. I object to them forgetting us fans. I don't mind seeing a gig that doesn't have all the trappings. 4 blokes on a stage is fine with me. To be honest, it'll probably work better than having all the trappings.

I just think it's sad they've got to this point. I always thought they were above becoming the type of rock and roll morons that they appear to have become. After all, it's us that pays their wages.

Just my opinion like.....

Allo Liz my girl! Wats doin?  :)

Mate I actually loved the 360 tour, but I literally had to fly to the opposite side of the planet to attend.

And at the time I didn't mind the greatest hits being played for all the casual fans.

But now I think, screw em.

Why not play Acrobat 20 times in a row at the local pub for the peeps that actually love you?

C'mon U2.

This is it.

Your biggest fans calling you out.

What are you going to do about it?

Feckin nothing is my guess.

i'll echo that Mick......

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

mick james wrote:

thegrockinthefrock']Alright Mick..how you doing matey?

I know what y ou mean. I don't begrudge them the money, they've worked for it so fair play. I object to them forgetting us fans. I don't mind seeing a gig that doesn't have all the trappings. 4 blokes on a stage is fine with me. To be honest, it'll probably work better than having all the trappings.

I just think it's sad they've got to this point. I always thought they were above becoming the type of rock and roll morons that they appear to have become. After all, it's us that pays their wages.

Just my opinion like.....

Allo Liz my girl! Wats doin? 
:)

Mate I actually loved the 360 tour, but I literally had to fly to the opposite side of the planet to attend.

And at the time I didn't mind the greatest hits being played for all the casual fans.

But now I think, screw em.

Why not play Acrobat 20 times in a row at the local pub for the peeps that actually love you?

C'mon U2.

This is it.

Your biggest fans calling you out.

What are you going to do about it?

Feckin nothing is my guess.

i'll echo that Mick......

Yup...me too.

bono-girls-425.jpg

Less love for hookers,

More love for your fans.

Embarresing dad comes to mind.

and yeah what you said Mick.

bono-girls-425.jpg

Less love for hookers,

More love for your fans.

sorry i hate that pic. it shows screams, old man putting a mask on to show the world he can have hookers. this image died along with zootv i think.

lol Mick.........just make that gig in Oz!

Mate at this point I'd be happy for them all to come out dressed as Lady Ga Ga and do forty mins of  Creed covers.

Seriously!