How Limited is Artificial Horizon?

jrtm

How limited is Artificial Horizon?

I went to a music download website yesterday and there it was for download. I haven't even received my copy of the album yet. AH doesn't seem as limited as the re-subscription suggested it would be.

• Subscriber

I went to a music download website yesterday and there it was for download. I haven't even received my copy of the album yet. AH doesn't seem as limited as the re-subscription suggested it would be.

is it like limewire or something that u went to? because then if someone has the cd on their library anyone can get it from there. is that what you mean?

No it wasn't a peer to peer software like limewire , it was a music download website where you pay for content.

I paid for an extra subscription to the U2 website because of the alleged limited release of Artificial Horizon and I can pay and download it off a website for cheaper than my subscription here. It is bullshit.

It is almost as bullshit as when this site was selling the signed book "Stealing Hearts at a Traveling Show" you assumed that by signed it meant signed by U2 and you get the book and it is signed by Steve Averill and Shaughn McGrath and you wonder WTF! I bought 2 copies of that book off this site years ago for nothing to have two signatures of two nobodies.

• Subscriber

Hi mate, I'd say this site is illegaly selling the mp3 download.

Unfortunatelly there many sites that do this.

At the end of the day you'd be better off stealing it your self than paying an illegal website to do it for you.

I can't remember the site, but some one got in big trouble last year for selling the Beatles catalogue on legit-looking but illegal music site.  They're generally run out of Russia

• Subscriber

No music is limited. The slipcase and the original fanclud CD is though... music can be found and downloaded anywhere. Exclusive tracks are a thing of the past. No music is rare now just the packaging and even that is mostly mass produced.

The triple vinyl is availble for 8weeks nothing on it is limited, but theset will be worth a few quid in a few years. The SP track will be found somewhere to download or get a copy from someone!... its crap anyway!.

...still havent received mine....frown.gif, so i'm wondereing if i'm gonna be one of the unlucky people not receiving it, like happened to others...who are still waiting for the last years gifts....

Oh, no... where you at Barbara? I'm in US (Texas) and still waiting.

Should have looked at the "Barbara is the best thing about Belgium" thread. I think you still have a good shot at getting it, but it seems like most of US has gotten theirs except poor little me...