so what was fridays letterman `live track`

"Boots." I think it was actually taped on Monday, if I read the news bit correctly. I sure wish they'd make the performances available fordownload. Things like that might actually make U2.com a worthwhile purchase.

Osiris33 wrote:

"Boots." I think it was actually taped on Monday, if I read the news bit correctly. I sure wish they'd make the performances available for download. Things like that might actually make U2.com a worthwhile purchase.

You have been saying the album sucks, Ossiris...why would you want downloads?

You can see Letterman videos at U2.gigs.com, which is also just a terrific tour site. Says it is the largest repository of tour info, setlists, etc., on theweb--even includes "snippets" on the set lists (which I thorougly LOVE and love that they are an integral part of the communications from the stage!)

Osiris33 wrote:

"Boots." I think it was actually taped on Monday, if I read the news bit correctly. I sure wish they'd make the performances available for download. Things like that might actually make U2.com a worthwhile purchase.

They should do the Pearl Jam thing and have the concerts available for purchase/download. Got the Pearl Jam concert I went to, good qualityrecording and at a very reasonable price.