MICK JAMES the MASHER!

MacFoley

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

badgirl56']
eek.gifeek.gif
WOW!!!!!!!!.Im soooooooooooo
sick.gifsick.gifsick.giftongue.gifwink.gif
....next yr I will deffo come and see you while in Sydney Mick!
thumbsup.gif

Mate I'm always open to taking somewhere nice in the great city of Sydney!!

I'll have a ween for you to tickle by then too!

((((((Mary)))))))))

Looking forward to it Mick!thumbsup.gif....esp now you are Famous!...tongue.gifThanks to Tracy over at FB!thumbsup.gifget yerself over there!tongue.gif

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Morning, Mary :-)...

Mick, sure could use your mash ups and mix ups for the party today and tonight!!!!

I have warned Gibbo and Bowman to get ready for drunken texts and phone calls....BEWARE. And Mick, I can't type near as well as you do when I have had a few pints of voddy and diet lemonade. Need to get the Gatorade and advil/ibuprofin ready to take tonight!

And Mary, don't post on my facebook about any drinking going on cuz of my family and friends.....they will see it...but post here all u want!!!! You know our little secret!

(((((Mick)))))).....((((((((Mary)))))))......(((((((Mac))))))....(((((((Fans of Mick's Mash-ups))))))))

• Subscriber

tracy c.']Looking forward to it...whether it is a Mash-up or a remix...All Marianne and I listen to these days is HAARP....now I am going to try to find the Absolution DVD on Ebay....I did go out and get Showbiz this past week too. I think we have all the major cd's now except for Hullabaloo (not sure if that is the correct spelling). New Born and Stockholm on HAARP are incredible....and Supermassive...I can't sit still everytime I hear that one.

So are u feeling okay...hope u got some rest...u seem to do your best writing with a few pints in ya, mate...;-)

Was catching up in some of the other threads....and have to agree with other zootops that u are very good at expressing your thoughts. A sign of creativity for sure.

Mate, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself this morning I must say.

I start work in about 5 hours, so I'm off for another nap. Working until 7am booooo.

And Hullabaloo is definately worth the purchase.  Mostly B-sides and rare tracks.  I think there's DVD version of it too with a concert in Paris.

And Haarp is great. Awesome crowd, and the bonus CD is handy!

Anyway, I hope I didn't offend anyone last night! I was full of beans, but oh well laugh.gif

I hope you have a lovely weekend with the Fam, T, and I'll do my best to pop in here later in the night when I'm left alone in the office!

((((Tracy)))))

i was watching HAARP last night and i dont think its as good as the glasto dvd, absolution tour. butterflies and hurricans is magic, they play sunburn too, and muscle musium.

HAARP is good, but i prefer the magic of the glasto performance.

hullabaloo is good too!

• Subscriber

Mac....I love HAARP...the filming was done really well. I haven't seen Absolution but some of my MUSE buddies over on facebook highly recommend it...so I will be doing some searching on Ebay for it and for Hullabaloo too.

• Subscriber

Mac....I love HAARP...the filming was done really well. I haven't seen Absolution but some of my MUSE buddies over on facebook highly recommend it...so I will be doing some searching on Ebay for it and for Hullabaloo too.
yeah its good, but i prefer the set of the absoultion dvd better than HAARP. i like on HAARP stolkholm syndrome is great, but i read it was edited and they missed out 2 of their best songs from the night. muscle m and bliss.................

i cant stand all the young fans that the camera pans over all the time! sorry...............pimp.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

tracy c.']Mac....I love HAARP...the filming was done really well. I haven't seen Absolution but some of my MUSE buddies over on facebook highly recommend it...so I will be doing some searching on Ebay for it and for Hullabaloo too.

yeah its good, but i prefer the set of the absoultion dvd better than HAARP. i like on HAARP stolkholm syndrome is great, but i read it was edited and they missed out 2 of their best songs from the night. muscle m and bliss.................

i cant stand all the young fans that the camera pans over all the time! sorry...............pimp.gif

Heya Mac, I've started remixing some of your stuff.  Should be fun mate!

• Subscriber

Woohoo. the party has started and I need some Mash-Ups....!!!

And the alcohol is kicking in....!!!!! No kids, just fun today!!!

Woohoo!

((((Mick)))) and everyone else tooo!!!

• Subscriber

Woohoo. the party has started and I need some Mash-Ups....!!!

And the alcohol is kicking in....!!!!! No kids, just fun today!!!

Woohoo!

((((Mick)))) and everyone else tooo!!!

• Subscriber

MacFoley wrote:

tracy c.']Mac....I love HAARP...the filming was done really well. I haven't seen Absolution but some of my MUSE buddies over on facebook highly recommend it...so I will be doing some searching on Ebay for it and for Hullabaloo too.

i cant stand all the young fans that the camera pans over all the time! sorry...............
pimp.gif

Heya Mac, I've started remixing some of your stuff.  Should be fun mate!

great! i cant wait to hear it!

will you put them up on youtube when your done?!?! please?

we need to give our collab a name!