Does the Artificial Horizon CD Actually Exist?

skinnyfunk

• Subscriber

I'm Pissed.  I've been a member since the minute the U2.com memberships went live.  I even paid to renew my membership back in November, even though I still had 9 paid months left.  (so I could get some more good tix, and the remix disc.)  Well, I still haven't seen this disc.  I'm checkin' the mailbox daily, and no results.  This freakin' sucks.  I even saw an add (one of millions that I've seen for the fan club and the disc) that said that if you sign up today, they'll put the disc in the mail today... WHERE IS MY FREAKIN' DISC?  Sometimes it is very, very hard to be the biggest fan in the world of this band.  I even named my kid Bono.  Through me a bone here U2.com, get it together, and give me my disc.  You've received a lot of my money over the years, and I'm a good customer.  The band is incredible, the site is a pathetic joke.mad.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Pissed.  I've been a member since the minute the U2.com memberships went live.  I even paid to renew my membership back in November, even though I still had 9 paid months left.  (so I could get some more good tix, and the remix disc.)  Well, I still haven't seen this disc.  I'm checkin' the mailbox daily, and no results.  This freakin' sucks.  I even saw an add (one of millions that I've seen for the fan club and the disc) that said that if you sign up today, they'll put the disc in the mail today... WHERE IS MY FREAKIN' DISC?  Sometimes it is very, very hard to be the biggest fan in the world of this band.  I even named my kid Bono.  Through me a bone here U2.com, get it together, and give me my disc.  You've received a lot of my money over the years, and I'm a good customer.  The band is incredible, the site is a pathetic joke.mad.gif
You have every right to be pissed when you don't get what you've paid for whether you use the forum or not. I also resubed in November and have not received AH. I called Live Nation yesterday (I can get the number if you want) and they said it was shipped Feb 25. Without question they said they would resend. I asked that a shipping confirmation be emailed. I haven't gotten the email -- so much for the ads you've seen with "they'll put the disc in the mail today".

listen right they are supposed to be coming from America now I don't know where you guys are from but I'm from the UK and it got shipped from Sweden!

So you know are they shipping them to one place then getting them sent out to other places or getting them presseed in other places than America

to me this whole thing is confusing and don't blame you one bit for feeling like this as you can't always get an honest answer

All though if you live in the USA i'd bother Live Nation untill the cows come home it's a bit of a joke if some people are getting it and others aren't since the USA was supposed to be the first place to get them

• Subscriber

I watched everyday too to see where my cd was. I also resubscribed in November.  I thought about buying one of ebay.  And Today, ( tuesday March23rd) IT CAME!!!!!!! Have FAITH>>>>> it WILL COME!!!!!

• Subscriber

I'm in Calif. and have had mine for several weeks, although I know someone else who doesn't live more than 2 hours from me and she didn't receive hers until well after I did . . . actually I don't know if she has received it yet, come to think of it. This has happened in past years too where they seem to be shipped in batches.

listen right they are supposed to be coming from America now I don't know where you guys are from but I'm from the UK and it got shipped from Sweden!

So you know are they shipping them to one place then getting them sent out to other places or getting them presseed in other places than America

to me this whole thing is confusing and don't blame you one bit for feeling like this as you can't always get an honest answer

All though if you live in the USA i'd bother Live Nation untill the cows come home it's a bit of a joke if some people are getting it and others aren't since the USA was supposed to be the first place to get them

Thanks Claire -- I'm in USA (Texas) and called because I found threads with people saying they were getting emails telling them when they were sent.

Skinnyfunk - I have USA phone numbers, but I people also have said they get responses to emails sent from "Help" at the top of the page.