Good Morning (I-70 raises her mug).

illumination70

I was wondering what everyone's plans for today include?  As for me, I'm currently fueling-up with coffee and some irish cream-flavored creamer to get ready for another day of laundry, caring for animals and race-training.

Enough about me, what are you other U2 fans doing today?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

hi illum! enjoy your coffee....had lots of that too working early shift in hospital. went to work on bike, very friendly weather over here...

one patient i took care of today is a young man, 46 years old, with lungcancer. know him from when i worked at the ambulatory, where he use to come for his chemotherapy. he's got metastases in his bones and brain... causing sightproblems,  rigides in his shoulder and other problems. if my colleague hadnt explained to me who he was before i entered the room i wouldnt have recognized him at all... his faced is deformed cause of the tumors pressing on the inside, and cause of the high doses cortisone. its so sad what this awefull disease can do to a human body! ... he's very realistic bout it and thats even more touching...

i didnt wanna bring you down... but the big contrast between the lovely spring-sunshine and this ending, young life was a bit hard for me to take, and i fell the need to tell someone,  i should be used to things like this after working on the oncology-unit for almost 5 years... (but sometimes it still gets to you...)

• Subscriber

Well it is the evening for me now. Had a hetic day. My poor little girl still isn't right from the weekend. I sent her to school yesterday but very bad stomach this morning. So i had to rush her down to John's parents and then get back up to work - and was only 30 mins late! which isn't bad considering how bad the motorway by here is. I am taking her to the doctors in a couple of days. She seems to be catching one bug after another and needs to build her immune system back up.

Not a too bad day at work, some nice classes and some horrible ones, but only one like that!

So i have an evening all to myself now as daughter and hubby are at his parents - anyone want to come round and keep me company?

• Subscriber
Well it is the evening for me now. Had a hetic day. My poor little girl still isn't right from the weekend. I sent her to school yesterday but very bad stomach this morning. So i had to rush her down to John's parents and then get back up to work - and was only 30 mins late! which isn't bad considering how bad the motorway by here is. I am taking her to the doctors in a couple of days. She seems to be catching one bug after another and needs to build her immune system back up.

Not a too bad day at work, some nice classes and some horrible ones, but only one like that!

So i have an evening all to myself now as daughter and hubby are at his parents - anyone want to come round and keep me company?

would love to!! but have to be up at 6am, cant make it too late...wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Well it is the evening for me now. Had a hetic day. My poor little girl still isn't right from the weekend. I sent her to school yesterday but very bad stomach this morning. So i had to rush her down to John's parents and then get back up to work - and was only 30 mins late! which isn't bad considering how bad the motorway by here is. I am taking her to the doctors in a couple of days. She seems to be catching one bug after another and needs to build her immune system back up.

would love to!! but have to be up at 6am, cant make it too late...wink.gif

that's a pity - will have to see you in a couple of weeks instead!

Well dearest: 

Realm here is getting ready to have some breakfast. After having tried to go back to work, I ended up in the hospital again, but I am getting medication for this occurrences which are like messages for me to not even try to work. Its a strengh and pain thing, it causes my body to react in an evil way sending me to a stroke and to the hospital. You know, one thing is for you to want to work, your brain telling you, and another is for the healthy body to be there. I didn't know I was in a type 2 thing which is more evil than the type 1 setting.

I am going to indulge myself in a homebase business, god willing, I have to pay some $ every month but, nothing good comes without some sacrifice.

Um, I like the thought of the Irish Creme you are drinking. I shall purchase some for me today.

You know, I am contemplating a certain surgery, that would according to my close relatives, eliminate or reverse this Diabetes 2 that is evil. Than I shall be like when I was 130#. Atleast, I shall be slimmer and better so when I meet the Prince, he sees me at my best. He deserves only the best of Realm, after all, he is Realm's Prince rightfully. He did not usurp, or steal, or done anything in an uncivilized manner, he only came, connected and claimed what has always been his, Realm's essence. He is not loved in an Unpure way, as that would cause havoc. You know, Bono is like Realm's diamond, apples of my eyes, I am always make it shine more and more, caring for it as my own life,. And,

So, I am preparing the apartment downstairs to rent and I have a 1 family home going for sale if anyone is interested in NJ, just post me;  I want to complete the One. org promise, selling is my better option, as this pain is too strong and makes me weak. So, Friday, being my favorite day of the weeks, I shall use this day to complete most chores I need to get done. And I shall go to Dominican Republic to "Casa De Campo" for atleast 2 months to rest my Essence from having to deal with an absent Prince and with no rest for 24 years. I shall go to the rivers and see my secret blueberry tree, and my favorite avocado tree, my secret sweet lemon tree, and the water falls, in which we used to wash gold. I shall bring a metal detector so I can enjoy it more. I want to walk the rivers and I wish the Prince would travel to DR so he can see his own "Water" well, gushing out from the Earth, he deserves only in the natural ways, and there he shall claim a piece of DR for himself as he is worthy of all of my Praise. I can only give him priceless things, because he can get anything he wants. So, whatever gift he gets, must be so valuable, that he can in a reencarnation, come back to it and enjoy it. A priceless forever, eternal gift.  See, I really like gifts of the Universe for Bono. He can's purchase those, and since some things have no owners, I exercise my right of "claiming" it for him.  Ok, I shall go now, be safe, be happy, and be well.

Realmawake