You sunk my battleship!

wahine

Uh oh, North Korea just took out a South Korean navy vessle with 104 men on board and it's gone, they sunk it by a torpedo! And declared they are gonna nuke South Korea and the USA. Now, things are getting interesting. OK B2 (you gotta play battleship to understand)

• Subscriber

South Korea's navy is continuing its search for 46 sailors missing after Friday's explosion sank their ship, but hopes are fading of finding survivors.

Military divers have arrived at the scene in near-freezing waters, but rough seas are holding up their work.

The naval patrol vessel sank near the disputed maritime border with North Korea but officials say there is no indication the North was involved.

Fifty-eight sailors were rescued from one of the South's worst sea disasters.

[...]

But there were no North Korean vessels in the area, and Joint Chiefs of Staff spokesman Park Sung-Woo said there was no sign of any "abnormal movement" in the North.

~~~~ BBCNews.co.uk: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8590515.stm

• Subscriber
Uh oh, North Korea just took out a South Korean navy vessle with 104 men on board and it's gone, they sunk it by a torpedo! And declared they are gonna nuke South Korea and the USA. Now, things are getting interesting. OK B2 (you gotta play battleship to understand)

and don't forget, Cuba is about to invade Florida and USA too! pimp.gif

• Subscriber
WE ARE ALL DOOMED

just remember to find a ditch and cover your head in a nucler war and you'll be fine

(Gotta love them old duck and cover videos from years ago)

I'm not aware of soviet vidoes of what sort... lol

WE ARE ALL DOOMED

just remember to find a ditch and cover your head in a nucler war and you'll be fine

Forget the videos, I remember the drills all of us ducking under our school desks or crouching down out in the hall...lol

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Claire T']

WE ARE ALL DOOMED

Forget the videos, I remember the drills all of us ducking under our school desks or crouching down out in the hall...lol

Ohhh, you are showing your age... lol... they had just stopped the drills when I began school.