U2 Tribute Bands

mcline

What U2 Tribute bands have you seen? And Where have you seen them?

Check out this YouTube video of a San Francisco based Tribute band, Zoo Station,  I saw on saint paddys day.  They were pretty fun the lead singer would dress period Bono depending on what era the songs he was playing were from.

I have seen OCTOBER in Montreal Nov 5th 2004 . Gabriel Vox lead singer was amazing. the whole group waas great especially on the older stuff like Electric co not sure where they are now but would love to know ansd would love to see them again these guys are very good at what they do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian in Miramichi NE New Brunswick CANADeh!?

I think tribute bands are great when it comes to hearing the music of "dead" bands such as Led Zep and Pink Floyd in a live setting, but when it comes to U2 ............ no way! U2 is still touring and going strong and tributes can come close but are never the same, especially when it comes to the live atmosphere of the show. I agree, hearing the music without the "four faces" is just wrong lol.

• 2 years later...

never have seen any....would like to see The Unforgettable Fire, if their gigs would fall at the right time i'm out east next.

Also, have heard good things about Ultraviolet and would like to see them.

However, have always felt a bit strange about it.