Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

To U2, U2.com Management and Moderators etc

Two questions:

How is this not a petition?

Why would free "members" expect anything?

Two questions:

1. it is thats why Mick asked for names.

2. because they are just as much a part of this community as those of us who pay.

Hendosu2-----first time I've not renewed my subs and I go back to the U2 info days your posts just sum up what a lot of fans feel right now

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

RedHill']Two questions:

2. because they are just as much a part of this community as those of us who pay.

But he says specifically it's not a petition...it sure feels like one though.

And I think if you haven't paid, you shouldn't expect anything.  The old saying, "you get what you paid for".

Just saying........

[quote name='RedHill wrote:

basher1 wrote:

RedHill']Two questions:

But he says specifically it's not a petition...it sure feels like one though.

And I think if you haven't paid, you shouldn't expect anything.  The old saying, "you get what you paid for".

Just saying........

Hello, I personally feel that petitons are of a demanding nature -  demanding action on a cause etc.  I was just trying to be respectful and just show the names who agreed with original post, and are simply asking for some kind of acknowledgement that these concerns have been noted.

I posted a version in the free side to give those former members who may have let thier subscription lapse the chance to put their name on, and to give those free members who come here regularly and may not be able to afford the fee the chance to have some input.

I also quite clearly and respectfully asked for questions/post like yours to be put in the other thread.

Adding my name here!

Bonome .

(ex long standing paid member who chose to let membership lapse due to not receiving value for money.)

Hmmmm.... so this thread/petition died a death then?

If there is a similar one on the paid/subscriber side - I can't get to it now - so please add my name if you feel it is relevant to do so ans will help in any way!

Hmmmm.... so this thread/petition died a death then?

If there is a similar one on the paid/subscriber side - I can't get to it now - so please add my name if you feel it is relevant to do so ans will help in any way!

No, it's not dead.  The OP, Mick James, was asked to consolidate all the suggestions, complaints, etc. so that it could be sent to the site owners.  He also listed all those that signed and your name is included.