Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

U2 360 tour dvd SUPER deluxe set over £110 plus tracklist

The U2 Collector in me would love to order it, particularly if there are new songs, but finances will not allow it, so will be sticking with the standard version eyes.gif

The U2 Collector in me would love to order it, particularly if there are new songs, but finances will not allow it, so will be sticking with the standard version eyes.gif

No miss print :/  there's one on rip off site eil.com for £130+

Whats in it for that?.... and another question: surely this should be numbered and very limited at least?!, i collect stuff but im thinking im gonna swerve this one unless its numbered/limited to an amount.

Maybe the super deluxe set has Breathe on it??? Its not on the 2x DVD set cry.gif

Crazy price! will have to get calculator... no food for a month?

yeah the price is a little crazy for me :(

I'll be sticking with the cheap 1 dvd of just their performance :)

I'll buy it! Just not hte PAL version.

But it'd better be in BluRay and have other things to make it worth the high price it'll be here.

I've pre ordered one.Just incase it turns out to be really special in some way. When more info comes out i'll decide if i should cancel & get the blu ray.

Wow, this is kind of a record price for a U2 release, isn't it? :P I really wonder what's inside, I wasn't expecting 4 versions of the same thing.

I've pre ordered one.Just incase it turns out to be really special in some way. When more info comes out i'll decide if i should cancel & get the blu ray.

not a bad plan stan-ally!,

the extra content really wants to be pretty specail though, perhaps the extra tracks rumour is true?