Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

U2 360 tour dvd SUPER deluxe set over £110 plus tracklist

cutting breathe out of the 1st dvd isnt a great idea... its one of the best songs from nloth imo ...and live its a good opener specailly when bono leaps about at the start. i hope we get some news on here soon about the extra content. we know how late u2.com is on news ...but now releases?!... this is about money!

how can the opener be missing and how much for 2 dvds? I like to collect stuff but it must be very very special at that price - maybe made of gold, or contains free tickets!

lol yeah i was a bit sketchy about the whole price thing at first, but if it is something really special like "gold" laugh.gif I'll have to get it! happy.gif

wait a year ...and it will be half that. you can get JT supers for 20.00 max or a lot less ...and the war boy oct boxes with t's can be got for around 15.00 ...way below half price. unless these are numbered ill probably wait, unless the content is amazing, but i doubt it.

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mummy']One other thing... why do people pre-order anything? You pay a lot more and you get no additional benefits. the only people who benefit are the retailers.

And now we have people pre-ordering something that they know nothing about at a price they have no understanding of what justifies it.

Are there really people that stupid?

Bono was right.... "and a fucked up world it is too...."

and amazon have a price drop within 30 days before its out. so pre-ordering now, if it were to drop in price, you wont get your money back eh!

I don't remember paying when I was pre-ordering stuff from Amazon. Instead, I only paid shortly before the shipment.

Besides, don't they have the this system if the price drops between now and shipment, you get it for the cheapest price within the period? ... at least that's how it was back last year when I ordered NLOTH Delux - got it for less than 20 quid.

wait a year ...and it will be half that. you can get JT supers for 20.00 max or a lot less ...and the war boy oct boxes with t's can be got for around 15.00 ...way below half price. unless these are numbered ill probably wait, unless the content is amazing, but i doubt it.
yeah im going to wait a year before i purchase the super deluxe set. i mean it has to be worth the money. something really special.

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

utwothefly']wait a year ...and it will be half that. you can get JT supers for 20.00 max or a lot less ...and the war boy oct boxes with t's can be got for around 15.00 ...way below half price. unless these are numbered ill probably wait, unless the content is amazing, but i doubt it.

yeah im going to wait a year before i purchase the super deluxe set. i mean it has to be worth the money. something really special.

They'd wanna come round to your house, cook you dinner, clean your dishes and re-eanct the whole gig in their undies for that much.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

utwothefly']wait a year ...and it will be half that. you can get JT supers for 20.00 max or a lot less ...and the war boy oct boxes with t's can be got for around 15.00 ...way below half price. unless these are numbered ill probably wait, unless the content is amazing, but i doubt it.

They'd wanna come round to your house, cook you dinner, clean your dishes and re-eanct the whole gig in their undies for that much.

MMmmm.... if that is the case Mick, off to Amazon to pre order!!tongue.gif

How can Breathe be cut out, really don't understand it. It's the opener, a nice one.

And the price for the deluxe is really over the top, must be really really special.

Made me curious though ;)

And indeed, how can it be on presales when in fact here is still no word on it.

Yeah where's Breath?

Mind it did have terrible sound issues on the Youtube broadcast, but surely they'd be able to rectify that in post-production somehow?

It really was an important part of the tour, and to leave it out is naff, and (sounds wanky, but eh..) historically inaccurate!

yeah mick, its not official, but i want to know what you get for that price. serious!