Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

would like a Deluxe version of the Blu-Ray with all the swag that comes with the Deluxe DVD set.

WEll that's it. I'm going to spite all the whining U2 fans and buy this DVD on Blu Ray, and the super deluxe box 2 DVD thingy.

Out of fucking spite.

Well the preview looks good to me so i'll be buying it, am i dissapointed breathe is missing? yep of course, but no way am i going to let it stop me buying a high quality blu ray version of the show,

guess some U2 fans are falling out of love with the band.

Some? SOME?! You new here? You are aren't you.

Hey, Gemini, the DVD 2b released 5 days before my birthday! (Most years it's Radiohead releasing a CD right about then and touring)

Well, on a related note of "stuff ups" no one has mentioned the gibberish at the end of the 360 remix of Boots on Artificial Horizon - a limited albeit-official release.

As the song winds down, there's a Relax/two Tribes reprise. first Bono seems to believe in his heart they are the same song, and I love that they admit where the inspiration derives. Yet, how can someone not know the lyrics of songs that have only a handful of words?

I listened to this umpteen times and always left shaking my head.

"When two tribes go to war....

Boys and you got nev -ah"

(instead of "Money's all that you can score")

i've just watched the DVD trailer on the forum general for members and i may change my mind

If U2 play new unpublished songs from june on tour i 'll get the rose bowl

it s sad i need to bargain my love but i guess it's not cheap

Doesn't make any sense why they wouldn't offer a Super Deluxe version for the Blu Ray. That's the best way to view the show and I'd sure like to have the extra stuff like the poster, replica tour program, and 7 inch.

Erm, a little update, seems Breathe might be in, no exact details, but it seems to be in the works - Baja

the set list of the last legs will probably change more than we think and that will boost the sales especially if the band plan to film an another show during the last part of the tour

but who knows ? any rumours ?

for the different versions (super super deluxe) there is nothing new : you want all you buy all

at moment you better don't buy but it looks nice