Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

[quote name='mick james wrote:

u2jackie']
hey i read this on some site where someone was talking about the dvd release and they mentioned this:

"Single-Disc Blu-ray Edition (includes exclusive BD Live bonus feature.
Video footage from the forthcoming 2010 US and European Tour will be continually updated to your player via the BD Live feature on the disc.
) SRP $21.95"

what does "BD" mean??

Like DVD just stands for Digital Video Disc  BD just stands for BluRay Disc - 

As for BDLive -  if your Blu Ray is connected to your broadband modem, on many new discs you can download extras to your BluRay player.  If a disc is marked with BDLive on the cover then this feature is avaiable.

So, you could come home and there'd be footage from a show waiting for you? That would be outstanding! But I wonder just how long it would take before they got the video ready to download. The tour might be over with by then.

The band should release an explanation of why breathe is not in the regular setlist for the dvd, maybe there is a good reason that they haven't told us. maybe they lost some of the footage from the show.

We want Breathe!!!

The opening song, the real 360° Set List launch

How can someone think about opening the show without Breathe, when we all see, how good that was !

If it doesn't change I can't think about buying this video, I will wait to record Glastonbury from BBC1 or BBC3.

I guess I am going to have to buy a bluray player....and learn what it actually does....I almost did it before for the Up movie....but now I will have to....and if ever they release U23D then a big screen/3D capable tv too....since they are coming out now too...whew...

[quote name='mick james wrote:

u2jackie']
hey i read this on some site where someone was talking about the dvd release and they mentioned this:

"Single-Disc Blu-ray Edition (includes exclusive BD Live bonus feature. Video footage from the forthcoming 2010 US and European Tour will be continually updated to your player via the BD Live feature on the disc.) SRP $21.95"

what does "BD" mean??

Like DVD just stands for Digital Video Disc  BD just stands for BluRay Disc - 

As for BDLive -  if your Blu Ray is connected to your broadband modem, on many new discs you can download extras to your BluRay player.  If a disc is marked with BDLive on the cover then this feature is avaiable.

I have a ps3, so can the content be downloaded onto it's hard drive?

The problem in ordering US version is that you are not sure of the zone for the DVD: will it be zone O or not? otherwise it won't work on this side of the world, dunno in the rest of Europe but not in Italy

I'll pre-order next week, when I have money on my credit card.

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

monica martino']The problem in ordering US version is that you are not sure of the zone for the DVD: will it be zone O or not? otherwise it won't work on this side of the world, dunno in the rest of Europe but not in Italy

I'll pre-order next week, when I have money on my credit card.

According to Amazon it's Region 0 so it'll play anywhere in the world.