Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

I've decided that I'm not dissapointed, nor do I care. It's just one song, and the pricing? Well they have a cheaper version as well. So price isn't a complaint either. From the trailer it looks really good, and I have a bluray, so I'll get bluray. I don't need all the extra things that aren't video music related anyways.

'sides, I already have a NO Line boxset. I don't need a 360 boxset.

There, decision made, no need for fan emo dramatics and whining.

I've decided that I'm not dissapointed, nor do I care. It's just one song, and the pricing? Well they have a cheaper version as well. So price isn't a complaint either. From the trailer it looks really good, and I have a bluray, so I'll get bluray. I don't need all the extra things that aren't video music related anyways.

I agree - people shouldn't get all pissy and bitch because of one song.

After all, the official release is in about 2 months, guys. Best thing is to relax, because these people really look like they can't do anything without putting some mistakes in it.

Thanks Baja for trying to stop the Breathe-drama, let's wait and see.

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Claire T']
maybe better for your brain

Thank you Claire.  Now that I understand.  Well, a little. What I think the difference is in a nutshell is:

Pal shows less frames per second but has more lines of resolution than NTSC.

So we folk in europe see images moving slower but with greater detail than our friends in america.

that explains alot.....

Wonder why they have removed the super delux version? i really hope they havent dropped the idea, and i really hope that they dont just add breathe to that version otherwise the bitching will increase 100%

true but what about the people who haven't seen the concert and wanna see the whole one. Personally if you gonna class something as a concert at least put the whole thing out!

Just my opinion!