Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

The confusion here over Breathe; from the info that is out there now of the track listings- it is going to be included, it just isn't going to be included in the opening spot as it was in the actual show. It was only listed as being included only on the deluxe box set version as a bonus track.

What the fans want is Breathe included on all the DVD choices and formats. What would be great is Breathe included in it's original spot.

Is that what they're reconsidering and working on?

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

Claire T wrote:

Panth']I've decided that I'm not dissapointed, nor do I care. It's just one song, and the pricing? Well they have a cheaper version as well. So price isn't a complaint either. From the trailer it looks really good, and I have a bluray, so I'll get bluray. I don't need all the extra things that aren't video music related anyways.

'sides, I already have a NO Line boxset. I don't need a 360 boxset.

There, decision made, no need for fan emo dramatics and whining.

true but what about the people who haven't seen the concert and wanna see the whole one. Personally if you gonna class something as a concert at least put the whole thing out!

Just my opinion!

You do know that of all the live shows U2 have released, only two have all songs included - PopMart and Red Rocks remaster, right?

kris your wrong there mate. red rocks dvd has i fall down missing from the set.

I though that the remaster had them all? Well, that shortens the list lol

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

Claire T wrote:

Panth']I've decided that I'm not dissapointed, nor do I care. It's just one song, and the pricing? Well they have a cheaper version as well. So price isn't a complaint either. From the trailer it looks really good, and I have a bluray, so I'll get bluray. I don't need all the extra things that aren't video music related anyways.

'sides, I already have a NO Line boxset. I don't need a 360 boxset.

There, decision made, no need for fan emo dramatics and whining.

true but what about the people who haven't seen the concert and wanna see the whole one. Personally if you gonna class something as a concert at least put the whole thing out!

Just my opinion!

You do know that of all the live shows U2 have released, only two have all songs included - PopMart and Red Rocks remaster, right?

kris your wrong there mate. red rocks dvd has i fall down missing from the set.

I though that the remaster had them all? Well, that shortens the list lol

yeah! it was something to do with camera breakage! or so they say, but also 2 hearts is cut short too and so is electric co.

but i still think its one of the best dvd's from u2 along with zootv popmart and slane.

still not arsed about breathe missin just the super deluxe price even though it's page 32.

i think thats whats to be arsed about!

still not arsed about breathe missin just the super deluxe price even though it's page 32.

well just dont buy the super delux box then?

I'm on the list of people who are not bothered by Breathe being cut. I always felt Boots or at least Magnificent should have opened the show, not breathe anyways.

But oh well. Still gonna buy the super expensive one and the blu ray one.

I checked the link from u2.com shop to UK sale: doesn't show any release date for superdeluxe

[quote name='kevu209 wrote:

gibbo1968']still not arsed about breathe missin just the super deluxe price even though it's page 32.

well just dont buy the super delux box then?

.... because some of us WANT to buy the super dooper all singing, all dancing super deluxe box... just like we've bought every other release in every format.  We just happen to think that £100+ is taking the piss in spectacular fashion!  That sort of money is to be spent on ebay buying rare promos etc and NOT on a brand new release!

If someone could sit down and tell me exactly what about it was worth that much money - how much of a limited edition it was, what extras i'm getting for my cash then i'll be quite happy to eat my words if I need to.  For now though, I think its a huge piss take and they can stick their box set up their arse - sideways

I very rarely post but thought I'd jump in here. It seems obvious to me why the UK set is more expensive then the US. It's called TAX!!!!! Gotta love our British government. It's not like they don't get enough from our wages, petrol, and just about everything else anyway.... Grrrrrr. Right that's my rant over, I will now return to my lurking postistion.

I very rarely post but thought I'd jump in here. It seems obvious to me why the UK set is more expensive then the US. It's called TAX!!!!! Gotta love our British government. It's not like they don't get enough from our wages, petrol, and just about everything else anyway.... Grrrrrr. Right that's my rant over, I will now return to my lurking postistion.
Eh I don't think so. Tax can only add so much, definitely not 70 pounds.