***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

• Subscriber

and you wonder why they don t live in Ireland more than 6 months a year don t u ?

Actarus, do you ever read your own posts back and think "what in the crap is that guy I am on about?"

What does any of this have to do with the boys living in Ireland?

Hang on, I've worked it out!

It's because they're at your house having a six month long pizza and strippers party!!!!

Awesome!

And Basher, I'm looking forward to the U2360 Flipbook, Stereoscope, Smoke Signals and Cave Painting Special Editions.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The only way to get back at U2 for this insane idea to not include Breathe is to not buy the DVD. Any of the formats. If you really need to watch it just download it. I'm sorry to have to say this but we need to send a clear message to U2 that the cannot just take their dedicated and loyal fans for granted. There is no reason to have more than 1 version. Just have 1 completed deluxe version for a price of $19.99 U.S.

• Subscriber
lalalala it's like the bus stops around my house always waiting then you know two come at once

The lonely Poptart in a field of daisies comment made me laugh.  Thanks for that.  I've never seen it before so maybe you came up with it.  If so, jolly good.  If not, jolly good in any event.  Being made to laugh is a precious gift.

U2 360 Scientific Special Edition.

scientist-using-microscope_pe006898.jpg?t=1270605180

U2 360 Medieval Tapestry Limited Edition

tapestry.jpg?t=1270604241

stereoscope.jpg?t=1270603554

roll.gifGeez, Mick!  It's after midnight for me and I'm trying to wind down and you've got these coming one after the other!  roll.gif

• Subscriber
On front page now.

So they don't mention anything about a super-deluxe, and for some ridiculous reson Breath is included but as an extra on the Blu-Ray and deluxe DVD. WTF???

The intro song for nearly every show as an extra?

Here we go again; and while we've still fresh wounds from the "Purple Vinyl Three Album" stab in the back. I'm not trying to bring it up again but it's a good way of stating how disenfranchised many of us diehard U2 fans are feeling these days.  From the "Windows in the Skies" being only on the U218 cd.  Most of of us already having all the songs on that cd and only want "Windows" but you have to buy the whole package for that one song, etc.  I love this band, they are my favorite.  I've been treated quite well here on U2.com.  I don't understand how these stupid decisions get made.  Not having the opening song of the tour on the DVD of said tour?  Downright idiotic.  It hurts to say this because I love what U2 stands for, however; more and more it seems to stand for squeezing every single penny out of us fans.  (as is possible)  If this was one incident, I would let it go but it's not just one.  It keeps increasing. This isn't even mentioning how bummed I am that Breathe would not be on the DVD. Unless, of course, I buy the "deluxe" edition.  It's such a kick-ass song and was the opening song of the show.  Take out the money factor and it makes absolutely no sense why they would not include Breathe, at least to me.

This is just my opinion and is meant humbly.  If it comes across otherwise, please forgive that.  I still can't wait for the show in July in Chicago.  Chicago+Summer+U2 live in concert= Heaven for me and many others I should think.  I'm so so excited. Please Please Please do Bad!  (and Gone and and Kite and Gloria and Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and  Desire (the full band version) and Electrical Storm (full band version again please as hardly any of us have seen that one live) and White as Snow)  More than anything:  Bad, please!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Steelerfan wrote:

mick james']And listening to many bootlegs, you're right.

When doesn't Bono sing "6 tooth racoon, drink some wine, can on the floor says do you wanna eat pie's for some longer, there's bee's wings I want you to grow, Bees!"

ROTFLMAO...I mean really, I can't stop laughing when I read this..now there's a tear in my eye!!

I agree.  That was hysterical. ROFLMAO here too!

• Subscriber

I don't want to whine; I already did that about the whole purple vinyl exclusive package thingeee.

I am quite bummed I will have to pay extra to get Breathe live. I'm also bummed that it rather ruins the flow that is a live concert experience. So I shall play Breathe first, then start the main DVD concert and pretend that's how it happened when I saw them in Chicago. I'm somewhat irritated but more than anything, I am baffled as to why they would take the opening song of the largest tour they've ever done and make it an extra? HUH? I don't get it but I'm happy to know that in early June I shall have the DVD. Then I have around a month to watch it before I get to see the next leg live in Chicago. Chicago+Summer+U2 live in concert=HEAVEN!