***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

• Subscriber

The only way to get back at U2 for this insane idea to not include Breathe is to not buy the DVD. Any of the formats. If you really need to watch it just download it. I'm sorry to have to say this but we need to send a clear message to U2 that the cannot just take their dedicated and loyal fans for granted. There is no reason to have more than 1 version. Just have 1 completed deluxe version for a price of $19.99 U.S.

Do you consider yourself a "loyal and dedicated fan" then? Some might say that advocating a boycott of U2's releases would suggest otherwise.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally rediculous Breathe is not included with the single "live concert only" dvd...how call it be described as the "live concert" when they delete the opening song! Pathetic marketing ploy to try and upsell you to the double DVD edition where they list it as a "bonus track."...ITS THE FIRST SONG!!! . Perhaps they need to make up the millions LOST in BONO'S Wall St investments.

• Subscriber
Totally rediculous Breathe is not included with the single "live concert only" dvd...how call it be described as the "live concert" when they delete the opening song! Pathetic marketing ploy to try and upsell you to the double DVD edition where they list it as a "bonus track."...ITS THE FIRST SONG!!! . Perhaps they need to make up the millions LOST in BONO'S Wall St investments.

Wow fantastic first post!

• Subscriber

I still can't believe that they have cut in the London-audience. Lame Rose Bowl fans? And this Vertigo-Clip is cut together from different shows too. Funny how the video screen is rolled out at 1:00 and then moments later rolled in. Ha, ha, ha. And Bono's lips doesn't match to the vocals. Hamish Hamilton's U2 DVD's were crap but this is even worse. P.S. And to cut the opener is a shame. Good night. PSS. I still love U2!

[quote name='Manohlive wrote:

Claire T']lalalala it's like the bus stops around my house always waiting then you know two come at once

The lonely Poptart in a field of daisies comment made me laugh.  Thanks for that.  I've never seen it before so maybe you came up with it.  If so, jolly good.  If not, jolly good in any event.  Being made to laugh is a precious gift.I came up with it just coz it offten feels like I am the only one who likes Adam and everyone loves Bono lol of course it's not but sometimes you know!

• Subscriber
I still can't believe that they have cut in the London-audience. Lame Rose Bowl fans? And this Vertigo-Clip is cut together from different shows too. Funny how the video screen is rolled out at 1:00 and then moments later rolled in. Ha, ha, ha. And Bono's lips doesn't match to the vocals. Hamish Hamilton's U2 DVD's were crap but this is even worse. P.S. And to cut the opener is a shame. Good night. PSS. I still love U2!
How can you call the DVD crap based on a trailer? my god some U2 fans really do like to whine and moan.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='kevu209 wrote:

Doug Sloan']Totally rediculous Breathe is not included with the single "live concert only" dvd...how call it be described as the "live concert" when they delete the opening song! Pathetic marketing ploy to try and upsell you to the double DVD edition where they list it as a "bonus track."...ITS THE FIRST SONG!!! . Perhaps they need to make up the millions LOST in BONO'S Wall St investments.

Wow fantastic first post!

Doug Sloan you are complety right, the worst investisor in usa, if that it 's not a sign