Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

no breathe in the dvd?!?!?! are they crazy?? i can't believe that...

I wonder if I pre-order it from U2.com, will I get it before September?!

Also, is there any plausable explanation for the Amazon price?

Ridiculous! Not including "Breathe" is a slap in the face of everyone who wanted to re-experience what he saw last summer. Why not putting a complete show on DVD??? I visited four gigs in the summer, spending about 1000 Euro (including travel costs). Breathe was a part of every show and I don't want the dvd to be distorted like the way it is planned to release. This will be the first U2 DVD tht I am not going to buy. Without Breathe -which means without the full show experience - I can also download the youtube video, aside from that the bonus material is completely loveless. mad.gif

Guys its one song for gods sake.
Maybe because it's the opening song?

Ridiculous! Not including "Breathe" is a slap in the face of everyone who wanted to re-experience what he saw last summer. Why not putting a complete show on DVD??? I visited four gigs in the summer, spending about 1000 Euro (including travel costs). Breathe was a part of every show and I don't want the dvd to be distorted like the way it is planned to release. This will be the first U2 DVD tht I am not going to buy. Without Breathe -which means without the full show experience - I can also download the youtube video, aside from that the bonus material is completely loveless. mad.gif

you can have the full concert..................thing is you have to pay extra!

Why close the comment field on the new DVD? Because people don't agree leaving out Breathe? It's the opener of the concert, the walk of Larry to his drumkit on Kingdom, the solo drums of him, that was so great, many people must be upset by this. Because of this I'm not going to buy it. Some people say it's one song, but for me it's an essential one.

The four versions, that's it? There will be no super super deluxe as advertised on Amazon?

Anyway, another US DVD, would have preferred a European one, also crowdwise, preferrably Barcelona (ok, that was maybe to soon), Wembley, Dublin or Berlin

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

danielgerke']Ridiculous! Not including "Breathe" is a slap in the face of everyone who wanted to re-experience what he saw last summer. Why not putting a complete show on DVD??? I visited four gigs in the summer, spending about 1000 Euro (including travel costs). Breathe was a part of every show and I don't want the dvd to be distorted like the way it is planned to release. This will be the first U2 DVD tht I am not going to buy. Without Breathe -which means without the full show experience - I can also download the youtube video, aside from that the bonus material is completely loveless.
mad.gif

you can have the full concert..................thing is you have to pay extra!

I cannot! I can have a bonus track which is splitted from the rest of the gig - this is not the same at all - it is a distortion of the real gig!

if there are no new songs on this dvd there is nothing interesting to buy then

the youtube version is good enought

how can breathe be out

this DVD is OUT