Rolling Stone issues with Bono bag or t-shirt question

suzyluvsu2

• Subscriber

I'm looking at the info. now...

it is 12 issues.

"Your subscription will be automatically renewed annually at a guaranteed low price. You will receive a notice 30 days before a bill is sent. Cancel at anytime for a 100% refund on un-mailed copies." Suggested Retail Price $12.00

• Subscriber
I'm looking at the info. now...

it is 12 issues.

"Your subscription will be automatically renewed annually at a guaranteed low price. You will receive a notice 30 days before a bill is sent. Cancel at anytime for a 100% refund on un-mailed copies." Suggested Retail Price $12.00

Thanks...I didn't read the terms I guess...my bad.  I e-mailed them before I read your post.  I guess I'll see what they say.

• Subscriber
It must have been really small print because I didn't see it.  That just sucks!!!!

the tag that one mails in only asks for name, address and email-no billing info.

when they send you the notice just cancel. how many issues have you received?

[quote name='u2ireland wrote:

suzyluvsu2']It must have been really small print because I didn't see it.  That just sucks!!!!

the tag that one mails in only asks for name, address and email-no billing info.

That's how I remember it too -- no billing info given for the free issues.

• Subscriber

[quote name='u2ireland wrote:

suzyluvsu2']It must have been really small print because I didn't see it.  That just sucks!!!!

I haven't kept track.  I might have to pay for the subscribtion because I didn't read everything.  We'll see I'll wait until I hear from them.