How was your Easter/ Passover?

illumination70

I'm curious about how your Holiday went?  As for me, Easter was pretty good even though I had to work,but it went as this.

5AM-Alarm goes off where we race around the house to get ready for the Son-Rise Service which is at 6:30AM

8:AM- Made my folks breakfast which consisted of homemade eggs benedict, blueberry muffins and hash browns.

11:45-Work\

7: 48-Relaxing with a glass of wine.

Enough about me, how was your Easter/Passover?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got up early in the morning. I made coffee. I did my Rosary as usual. I tried learning payroll functions on the computer, I enjoyed the day on a peaceful note. I took that time to thank God for all that he gives us all, and express joy for the victory of the Ressurection of Christ. Because his death and Resurrection means a victory for humanity. His death means to me, Victory for humanity. He ascended after his death, its victory. We are victorious thru Christ. God is Magnificent and worthy of all our praise. He is LOVE, PURE LOVE, and so I strive to live beneath his wings until my time to cross over comes and hopefully, I shall not travel alone during that time, I shall be fully prepared, awaken and ready to meet our savior face to face. What a hope that is. I want to be like my sister Hilda, fully ready, spiritually when that time comes. You see, my sister was buried on the resurrection day 2 years ago. She actually said goodbye with her hands to us on that last minute. I too want to be fully prepared spiritually. This is why I always say, take care of your spirit, thats why I jump when it comes to Bono spirit, especially Bono, who has masses waiting to be fed of his spirit and thru the band playing, Bono is part of my spiritual domain. This is why, protecting Bono is so important for all his daisies. The essence of the Vessel must be protected thru PURE LOVE.

Realmawake

• Subscriber

I spent the morning finishing up the desserts I was taking to my cousin's for Easter dinner. I made a trifle and some chocolate and marshmallow sandwich cookies. Went to my cousin's house, had fun watching all the kids goof around, and had a good dinner. Oh, and did I mention, there was also an earthquake. We felt that earthquake that happened in Mexico, and we were a good 250-300 miles away. It made for an interesting afternoon.

• Subscriber

a quiet one but a good one, spent most of the 4 days in the garden, planting stuff and tidying it up. we had great weather friday, saturday, sunday - but have got rain today (which seems to always happen on bank holiday monday uk) - but the water will do the garden good :)

No hangover for me, but god, how I hate family dinner. Luckily this year, my lack of wife/kids/girlfriend was almost not discussed. Hate it when that happens.
  I feel your pain because I'm the only single lady in my family and didn't miss the unwanted, condescending advice from the marrieds at the holiday dinner.

Well, I completely forgot that it was easter but that is probably because I don't do easter. I come from a long line of anteasters. The anteasters came from the east bringing egg cracking paraphernalia and chocolate melting machines. We hacked, we heated, we destroyed everything eggy or chocolately in the world from hadrian's wall all the way to the other side of the wall, going the long way around.... through Ireland, across the america, over through the far east, the east, near east, eastern europe, europe and back trhough england all the way up to hadrians wall again. now we just celebrate the great anteaster of 1843. that was a great expedition in a hot air balloon that took us around the world in 80 days.

Rgds

Phileas Fogg.

• Subscriber

Well, I completely forgot that it was easter but that is probably because I don't do easter. I come from a long line of anteasters. The anteasters came from the east bringing egg cracking paraphernalia and chocolate melting machines. We hacked, we heated, we destroyed everything eggy or chocolately in the world from hadrian's wall all the way to the other side of the wall, going the long way around.... through Ireland, across the america, over through the far east, the east, near east, eastern europe, europe and back trhough england all the way up to hadrians wall again. now we just celebrate the great anteaster of 1843. that was a great expedition in a hot air balloon that took us around the world in 80 days.

Rgds

Phileas Fogg.

lmao...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

I'm curious about how your Holiday went?  As for me, Easter was pretty good even though I had to work,but it went as this.

5AM-Alarm goes off where we race around the house to get ready for the Son-Rise Service which is at 6:30AM

8:AM- Made my folks breakfast which consisted of homemade eggs benedict, blueberry muffins and hash browns.

11:45-Work\

7: 48-Relaxing with a glass of wine.

Enough about me, how was your Easter/Passover?

Illume, glad you had a good day and it all seems to have worked out well.  We've had a quiet one just relaxing, is nice to switch off from the 'on the go all the time' feeling for a few days.