How was your Easter/ Passover?

illumination70

• Subscriber

We had a lovely morning watching the kids hunt eggs, followed by church, drove to my mom's house for a long overdue visit, had a fabulous lunch, felt the earthquake, drove home and spent yesterday sleeping in and lounging around watching movies.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Spent the morning with my husbands parents who were staying for the weekend. We went out for lovely dinner then my daughter and I went to visit my friend in the north east of England. Had a relaxed evening and then Easter Monday we went to Whitby. I love that town! We walked all around, got blown about by the sea gales! And then had whitby fish and chips. We tried to get my daughter to walk up the 200 steps to the abbey - but as some of you will know, six year olds and steps don't mix!!! Instead we went walking on the beach and walking the flat rocks in the sea - when I've downloaded my pics i will post some photos so you can see how pretty the place is.

• Subscriber
I think that I've been to Whitby . . . is it near York and is the abbey in ruins?

That's the one, just by the sea, really pretty place and where Dracula sailed to in the novel.

• Subscriber

Spent the morning with my husbands parents who were staying for the weekend. We went out for lovely dinner then my daughter and I went to visit my friend in the north east of England. Had a relaxed evening and then Easter Monday we went to Whitby. I love that town! We walked all around, got blown about by the sea gales! And then had whitby fish and chips. We tried to get my daughter to walk up the 200 steps to the abbey - but as some of you will know, six year olds and steps don't mix!!! Instead we went walking on the beach and walking the flat rocks in the sea - when I've downloaded my pics i will post some photos so you can see how pretty the place is.
Sounds like you had a lovely time, I love it near the sea even if it's cold...and why do fish and chips always taste better by the sea?!

• Subscriber
Your little girl is so pretty, lovely pics Zhiv

Thanks Anj! I think that she is pretty too - and slightly mad lol!!!

Glad you like the pics