I'm okay I'm okay! lol

PiChU

scary is that I'm running out of deodorant! aftershocks are still happening so I don't want them to catch me when I'm in the shower lmao!

anyway I should go, my family is in the living room and none of us had much sleep.

Pichu, I'm glad to hear you are fine. I heard the news late last night about the earthquake. There have been some serious earthquakes in the americas lately.... it will surely have the conspiracy theorists going wild. I'm just happy to hear you and your fellow country folk are all doing ok, despite the turmoil it has created :-)

• Subscriber

hello pichu, so glad everything is okay with you and your family. and i do understand you don wanna be under the shower in this circumstance... try not to sweat too much!lol!

take care and be carefull {{hug}}

As if anyone was wondering haha, but it's been so awkward, as I'm typing the earthquackes are still happening, the whole day yesterday without power or water, now we've got both back yaaaay! Everything outside it's a mess tho, but thank God we're all fine.

What a way to celebrate easter huh?

Well actually as I heard the news my first thought was about you... was wondering how you're doing... Glad to hear you're fine. ♥

• Subscriber

I'm glad that you are alright. I felt the quake up here in Los Angeles, so I'm sure it must have been pretty bad where you are. I hope that you didn't have any damage to anything and that everything will go back to normal soon.