I'm okay I'm okay! lol

PiChU

• Subscriber

Good to hear you are O.K. but look on the bright side...

Bizarre death is the best thing that can happen to a Pop artist!

Just be sure you keep an almost completed work somewhere where the diggers will find it in tact!

• Subscriber
As if anyone was wondering haha, but it's been so awkward, as I'm typing the earthquackes are still happening, the whole day yesterday without power or water, now we've got both back yaaaay! Everything outside it's a mess tho, but thank God we're all fine.

What a way to celebrate easter huh?
An Easter to remember! :D

Good to hear you are O.K. but look on the bright side...

Bizarre death is the best thing that can happen to a Pop artist!

Just be sure you keep an almost completed work somewhere where the diggers will find it in tact!

lol! thanks for the advice, I hadn't seen it like that, well at least that way I'll remain young forever in everybodys mind.
But I'd rather wait till I'm 27 so I can join the club.

• Subscriber

Glad you are okay . . . where are you located? We were up in LA at my mother's house and we felt it, but only slightly. Our neighbors apparently really felt it hard, but we were not without power or anything. I did feel an aftershock, but only one!

• Subscriber

Glad to hear that you are ok Pichu - didn't see the news that day but heard it on the radio news.

Hope you've managed to shower safely now!

• Subscriber

Whoa!!! You're actually in Mexicali???!!! Must have been really scary . . . that was a strong one and I cannot imagine being at the epicenter!!! Glad you have a well-built house!!!