Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Quitting Smoking Support Thread:Lets carry eachother here

good thinking, canada!! maybe you'll find your dream-partner that way?wink.gif

[quote name='canada06 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

canada06
']Thanks Spicy... today much better.

hang in there canada! we all want you to succeed!! you can do it, i'm sure (btw; do you have a hub or boyfriend, cause i can think of something to do to distract your mind.... and it takes care of some calorie-burning too!)
Thanks so much. Sadly I'm single but yes that would be an awesome distraction. Hmmm, could be a selling point for someone to go out with me. I can see the line I can use now. "Single, quit smoking, wanna get distracted with me?"

devil.gifwink.giflaugh.gif

well, it you  go that way to get smoke free with someone, i admit it does take ur mind off things for the time...my advice is to go for the full kama sutra session, with trying every position you can think up, work your self out! and then after all the cardio-love making and passion, i guarantee that you'll fall into a blissful sleep for hours....and smoking will never even enter ur mind as a thought! 

hard to stand up to while you re drinking alcool

if you really try to quit the cigarette ... you better stop drinking alcool for a while ..

How did you do Spicy? You are doing so well!

I haven't posted in this thread in a while but I've been reading it. Congrats to everyone!

I had to come and report in. Since I posted in this thread before I managed to talk myself into quitting smoking. Well actually I've been talking myself into it for a while now but I finally got to a point to where I was ready to do it, for good this time. I read Allan Carr's Easyway to stop smoking, which I had heard about thanks to some zootops here, which helped immensely. I quit 2 weeks ago and have been completely nicotine free. I have to say I feel different this time...like I'm going to be just fine. Once the weird twitchy haze I was in cleared away each day has gotten that much easier.

My cigarette distractions gum, walking, exercising and cleaning...and man my place has never been so clean before. lol I also try and remember the things which motivated me to quit for good in the first place and that's the best motivation for me.

I haven't posted in this thread in a while but I've been reading it. Congrats to everyone!

I had to come and report in. Since I posted in this thread before I managed to talk myself into quitting smoking. Well actually I've been talking myself into it for a while now but I finally got to a point to where I was ready to do it, for good this time. I read Allan Carr's Easyway to stop smoking, which I had heard about thanks to some zootops here, which helped immensely. I quit 2 weeks ago and have been completely nicotine free. I have to say I feel different this time...like I'm going to be just fine. Once the weird twitchy haze I was in cleared away each day has gotten that much easier.

My cigarette distractions gum, walking, exercising and cleaning...and man my place has never been so clean before. lol I also try and remember the things which motivated me to quit for good in the first place and that's the best motivation for me.

awesome job!!! Its not easy, is it?! 2 weeks can seem like forever!! How you keep holding on is amazing! and yes, house cleaning is a great distraction, and nice and hard physical work, takes away the nerves... Im so proud of you!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Wow! Everyone is doing great. Congratulations.

I haven’t had a cigarette in 7 weeks but I fight the urges everyday. I try and distract myself to resist a craving but it’s hard when life becomes stressful.

One day at a time. (sigh)

Kristel

Wow! Everyone is doing great. Congratulations.

I haven’t had a cigarette in 7 weeks but I fight the urges everyday. I try and distract myself to resist a craving but it’s hard when life becomes stressful.

One day at a time. (sigh)

Kristel

oh, hang in there, Kristel! i know its soooo hard, aint it?  ONE MOMENT AT A TIME is more like it! LOL!