Question about the Philadelphia show...help!?

u2jackie

lol so this is probably a really stupid question, but i just google mapped the stadium in Philadelphia but there's two stadiums in the same area, is the 360 show gonna be in the football stadium or the baseball stadium??

oh and anyone who's been there know of some good hotels close to the stadium?

Jackie, you're making it to a show?!happy.gif  Last I heard (around Christmas I think) you were hoping to get them as a gift from your parents.  But that didn't happen.  Then I recall you talking about your family possibly moving east?  Is that what happened? 

oh yeah! i forgot to tell everyone!! lol this week we found out that we are moving back east! and yesterday i was talking about the U2 concert in Philadelphia and my dad mentioned finding a hotel there and how he was gonna book a few nights at a hotel...it was out of the blue lol but i take this as we are going!! my dad seems really into this, maybe he started to like U2 more now that I stopped talking about them 24/7! ;) lol So I'm really happy now, going to the concert depended on if we were moving or not, and its been a bumpy story, at first we thought we weren't moving(misinformed), and now we know 100% that we are moving!! :D

Heya Jackie.

Can't help with the hotels, but the stadium is definately a football stadium.

This one here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Financial_Field

Have fun!

oooh wait...now im confused all over again,  i just read an article about how u2 is interfering with baseball and how they'll be playing at the baseball stadium there in philadelphia, but that can't be right!! the football stadium is bigger, why would they use the baseball stadium??!

edit: nevermind! lol the person who typed up the article is wrong, I just found out the name of the other stadium(baseball) and it's different, u2.com posted it as the football stadium

• Subscriber
oh yeah! i forgot to tell everyone!! lol this week we found out that we are moving back east! and yesterday i was talking about the U2 concert in Philadelphia and my dad mentioned finding a hotel there and how he was gonna book a few nights at a hotel...it was out of the blue lol but i take this as we are going!! my dad seems really into this, maybe he started to like U2 more now that I stopped talking about them 24/7! ;) lol So I'm really happy now, going to the concert depended on if we were moving or not, and its been a bumpy story, at first we thought we weren't moving(misinformed), and now we know 100% that we are moving!! :D
Good luck with the move and so pleased for you that you are getting to a concert Yeah!!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

u2jackie']oh yeah! i forgot to tell everyone!! lol this week we found out that we are moving back east! and yesterday i was talking about the U2 concert in Philadelphia and my dad mentioned finding a hotel there and how he was gonna book a few nights at a hotel...it was out of the blue lol but i take this as we are going!! my dad seems really into this, maybe he started to like U2 more now that I stopped talking about them 24/7!
;)
lol So I'm really happy now, going to the concert depended on if we were moving or not, and its been a bumpy story, at first we thought we weren't moving(misinformed), and now we know 100% that we are moving!!
:D

Good luck with the move and so pleased for you that you are getting to a concert Yeah!!!!!

JACKIE_ ill see you in PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

u2jackie']oh yeah! i forgot to tell everyone!! lol this week we found out that we are moving back east! and yesterday i was talking about the U2 concert in Philadelphia and my dad mentioned finding a hotel there and how he was gonna book a few nights at a hotel...it was out of the blue lol but i take this as we are going!! my dad seems really into this, maybe he started to like U2 more now that I stopped talking about them 24/7!
;)
lol So I'm really happy now, going to the concert depended on if we were moving or not, and its been a bumpy story, at first we thought we weren't moving(misinformed), and now we know 100% that we are moving!!

thanks!! i can't wait till July I'm glad this is all working out! lol im just crossing my fingers that nothing goes wrong!wink.gif

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

;)

JACKIE_ ill see you in PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha awesome!!!! this is gonna be great! I kinda want to arrange a fan meet up outside the stadium for the people who'll be there the night before. Im gonna do this GA line-up thing right this time, my goal is to be somewhere in between #'s 1-10 in line! happy.gif