ZOOTOPIAN UNITED AGAINST POVERTY please sign this ONE petition, only one day left to make a difference

tiziana68

We zootopians are like a big family, we carried each other in difficult times, we prayed together for those who needed it, we shared joys and emotions, our lives and souls...we're a force for sure, and we can make a difference for a better world...after these past 5 years, in my experience, I never found best friends than U2 fans...well if you can, please sign this petition, we have just one day left to let hear our voice....I know I can count always on each of you, so I know you'll not disappoint me even this time....Love you with whole my heart...YOU ARE THE BEST EVER FAMILY ONE COULD DREAM ON EARTH!!!!!

http://one.org/us/actnow/2011budgetletter/?rc=bbl2011fb

THANKS from the deepness of my heart and from those who care about this "mission" we all have ;)

I can't sign because unfortunately I'm not an American but I have joined the One campaign and passed into on to my friends on facebook. Most of them are students and they like to speak out.
Thanks so much sweetie, it's strange you couldn't sign, I am not American as well, but no problem in signing it hmmm bored.gif let me know, and thanks anyway

Tiziana the problem is not the signing itself which can be done but probably it won't be considered being us not in US

I didn't sign this one for this reason

Thanks Monica, I sincerly had no idea about this, oh well I tried anyway, thanks again for explaining