U2 = BBC on Palladia HD on 4/24

ATTS

U2 = BBC

Saturday, 4/24 at 9pm. U2 plays a mix of old and new tracksfrom the roof of the BBC's Broadcasting House to a captivated audiencein the London streets below. Songs include "Get on Your Boots","Vertigo" and "Beautiful Day"

see also www.palladia.com for other goodies and replays

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Just watched this.  Loved the bit with them in the lift and the camera man having to get off cause there was too much weight.  Bono says, "Adam's back on the cheeseburgers." laugh.gif  Even catch Larry grinning a bit.  
Oh that's funny. I didn't realize he had said that it was about Adam I just heard the cheeseburgers part and thought he was saying that to the camera man. roll.gif

I caught it last night. It was great show and definitely much more entertaining to watch on TV rather than You Tube. lol

I did take a quick glance at the times and it will be airing all week this week for anyone who didn't catch it. Nearly every day but not positive. If you have the channel and missed this just take a look at the listings.

• Subscriber

Just watched this.  Loved the bit with them in the lift and the camera man having to get off cause there was too much weight.  Bono says, "Adam's back on the cheeseburgers." laugh.gif  Even catch Larry grinning a bit.  
Oh that's funny. I didn't realize he had said that it was about Adam I just heard the cheeseburgers part and thought he was saying that to the camera man. roll.gif

I caught it last night. It was great show and definitely much more entertaining to watch on TV rather than You Tube. lol

I did take a quick glance at the times and it will be airing all week this week for anyone who didn't catch it. Nearly every day but not positive. If you have the channel and missed this just take a look at the listings.