Muffins, Anyone?

illumination70

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Ok, it may seem strange to some, but the fresh blueberry muffins at 7-11 are one of my favorites. I can also never turn down a good corn muffin.

Ok, it may seem strange to some, but the fresh blueberry muffins at 7-11 are one of my favorites. I can also never turn down a good corn muffin.

I remember trying the blueberry muffins from 7-11 when I used to live across the street from one of those convenience stores in Western, Washington.

Speaking of muffins, I've decided to make Raisin-bran muffins from the Sun-Maid brand for next Sunday because I tried one a little while ago and they're awesome!!!

Ok, you asked for it, now I am going to give it to you Illumination. My favorite muffin, the muffin I used to go to the restaurant with my supervisor from 7th grade to 11th grade, I worked from 7 am to 10am and then to school I went walking, rain or shine, snow or sunny, Realm always went to school.

My supervisor and I would meet at a restaurant in Smith Street. Yes, There I enjoyed Corn Muffin with Butter and a delicious Cup of Coffe, regular with milk and sugar. Oh, what a delight that is. I shall invite Helen this week to a meeting at a restaurant, I like Helen as my mother, she is very kind. This muffin ofcourse, hot with the butter is finger licking good. I enjoy what I eat so much, I like it slow, so as to enjoy and savour the taste. Lately, I've been dying for a salad. I want a delicious salad with almonds that taste like sweet and sour, something I had at a restaurant a few years ago, my son Jose took me there. Lately, I've become picky about the foods I eat. I don't want to end up in the hospital. But, I tell you, some things are just delicious, life is to be savoured, bitten slowly to enjoy the goody tast. That I would love to do with Bono. The exact same thing, restaurant, muffin, coffee and I shall enjoy his tantalizing presence, his mysterious self, his adoring pitch that makes me go nuts, and his voice that overwhelms me. What am I to do, when I can enjoy my Prince all to myself in his normal self the way God sent him into the world. In jeans and white t-shirt, a regular Prince in disguise so that the people don't recognize him and won't harrass him, therefore, I shall enjoy him and I'll call him Prince, not Bono so as to not be harrassed by people. Wow, I get to enjoy him all to myself, no sharing, I've been feeling selfish about sharing him with the evil world who has taken him all for themselves living the poor Little Girl alone and heartbroken, but Ishall bring him to me and I shall enjoy him like his daisy that I am, there I shall look deeply at his features, listen carefully to his pitch and voice so as to not be fooled by an imposter again. Yes, his height is good, we are about the same hight, but we are also human beings that have learned and adapted to be universal and we can fit anywhere and adjust. I shall listen to his advice and wear hills to be just a little higher. But, Realm desires to meet "Bono" soon. I trust his worldly experience would help him find Realm and give her his time to meet in a normal setting since Realm gets scared easily by such a strong, spiritually valuable man, who can send Realm to heaven or thrust her down the other way if Realm is not strong enough to sustain him and keep him there in a higher state.  I await his next move. One can trust Bono for surprises as he is a random Irish Prince of Realm.

Realm awake

• Subscriber

I had a good cranberry muffin at Panera Bread today. It was full of nice, plump cranberries. Yum!!