Muffins, Anyone?

illumination70

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
Aha, I'll have some in my dreams.  I am having such a hard time dealing with this problem of eating. But, a warm corn muffin with butter and some american coffee, with milk and sugar would really make my day. I also want to eat a salad, but a salad to remember. A salad so good, that I don't need to eat anything else after it. I feel extremely sick right now. These headaches, and I've of the Prince too. My headaches not strong enough to knock the Prince out, but I want to tell "Bono", the RockStar, who is also, extremely hard to even think of, the world's greatest artist, making harder for me to meet him, to take very good care of himself. His health first. Home first. Traveling on planes or anything else, last.
Amen to that!

xxxxxxxoooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to post about muffins over the weekend due to some upsets which has occurred on the home-front and I was totally exhausted from work.

This past Sunday morning, I totally forgot the muffin mix so I McGyvered the situation by making butterscotch chip muffins from scratch.

As a result from last weekend's situation, I'm stocking-up early so to make home made, chocolate-zucchini muffins  in order to try something new and different.

• Subscriber
  I forgot to post about muffins over the weekend due to some upsets which has occurred on the home-front and I was totally exhausted from work.

This past Sunday morning, I totally forgot the muffin mix so I McGyvered the situation by making butterscotch chip muffins from scratch.

As a result from last weekend's situation, I'm stocking-up early so to make home made, chocolate-zucchini muffins  in order to try something new and different.

Mmmm, sounds yummy! I made banana/oat cranberry last week and trail mix and bacon/cheddar/chive on the weekend1